BerryBlab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BerryBlab

Does GMN have the BerryBlab plugin installed? I've seen some discussion about BlackBerry applications and this site.... but never saw for sure one way or the other if it was actually done or not.

I'm sure willing to pay the $3 or $4 or whatever it is for the client application for my BB if this site supported it. Pretty sure it's free on the server side, only downside (that I know of) is that a site admin has to manually do updates on the server side.

Thanks!

Nic

P.S. I searched the site for threads containing "BerryBlab" and found nothing.

So after 2 weeks with 60 views and I'm the only reply.... I guess this is a "no."

Comment

The answer is we haven't even discussed it yet. It was just made possible to view GMN on the iphone, so an application for your Blackberry (I assume that is what this BerryBlab thing is for) is probably coming soon.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
        The answer is we haven't even discussed it yet. It was just made possible to view GMN on the iphone, so an application for your Blackberry (I assume that is what this BerryBlab thing is for) is probably coming soon.
        Yes, this.
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
        X