No announcement yet.

89 Mercury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be an even better sight if you were pulling it down the highway. I'm sure that would get some looks too.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
      It'd be an even better sight if you were pulling it down the highway. I'm sure that would get some looks too.
      Allow me to direct your attention to:
      http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376271

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
      1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Saying that car is Evil, just doesn't cover it.

That Merc was forged in the deepest, darkest, pits of hell with Satan's name written in blood on the title. :devilflip:
        1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

It was satan's name written on it. It was mine. I have a seat reserved in the 7th circle. And now some engine pics. Its pretty dirty under my hood. And that looks like an x pipe in that last one.

1989 Grand Marquis LS
          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

rust? I don't see any rust... hella lotta dirt and odd colors... but no rust.

I still love the pic pulling that huge boat.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X