X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's going to show up?

Amanda MIGHT be coming with, not sure.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

I'm out.

Yes, the third year in a row.

Comment

I expect I'll be there, unless something really unusual happens.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i'll be here!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Well ladies and gents... Im out. Lots of shit just hit the fan. My moms car is out of comission... it will be a week before that is on the road, my dads truck might have a broken crank shaft, or flex plate (hope it is the flex plate). My car needs the dash taken apart before I have to put it up for the winter. Now normally this would be no big deal, but my dad wants to go on vacation next week.... I need to fix the ignition problem in his truck (it may need a new fuel pump), but he wants to wait till after vacation... this means that Im in the middle of june on this.. then I need to fix my moms car. (simple just a tail light and quarter panel) then I can start my car...

I know excuses, excuses.. but Im working overtime now, and the thing that is really keeping me from going is college. My first payment is due on august 6th... 5k dollars.. Im just barely going to make it, and will have to take out a small loan for books.

Sorry guys.. I would really like to make it, but I can't swing it.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
            Well ladies and gents... Im out. Lots of shit just hit the fan. My moms car is out of comission... it will be a week before that is on the road, my dads truck might have a broken crank shaft, or flex plate (hope it is the flex plate). My car needs the dash taken apart before I have to put it up for the winter. Now normally this would be no big deal, but my dad wants to go on vacation next week.... I need to fix the ignition problem in his truck (it may need a new fuel pump), but he wants to wait till after vacation... this means that Im in the middle of june on this.. then I need to fix my moms car. (simple just a tail light and quarter panel) then I can start my car...

I know excuses, excuses.. but Im working overtime now, and the thing that is really keeping me from going is college. My first payment is due on august 6th... 5k dollars.. Im just barely going to make it, and will have to take out a small loan for books.

Sorry guys.. I would really like to make it, but I can't swing it.

damn i wanted you to go so bad. i wanted to see those sequential tailights in person.

On the other hand i will be going. I hope this is a blast of fun.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I will be there! Vacation is already approved.

Sarah may be coming with me, but we won't know until closer to the actual weekend.

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Count me in, come hell or high water. Probably bringing the 85, so everyone can see how rusty she's getting
                If anyone good with body work wants to help me out with some spot treatments while we're there, that would be awesome. I'll trade for parts or other services (electronics or funky mods) but i wont have any cash to pay you!!!
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I'll be there late sun around 6 staying till Tue

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                    Count me in, come hell or high water. Probably bringing the 85, so everyone can see how rusty she's getting
                    If anyone good with body work wants to help me out with some spot treatments while we're there, that would be awesome. I'll trade for parts or other services (electronics or funky mods) but i wont have any cash to pay you!!!
                    bring bondoglas, highbuild primer, a mig welder and various size sheet metal, ill help you out with the rust oh and some sanding pads,80,120,220 and wet sand 400
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by The Auntie Christ View Post
                      I'm out.

Yes, the third year in a row.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I sure hope I'll be there. No comment on what I'll be driving, yet.

I'm working my ass off with my tuner to get the power enrichment right on the Dodge. It won't be intercooled in August, but hopefully I'll have the tune worked out.

Otherwise I'll be driving a black '99 P71.
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                          bring bondoglas, highbuild primer, a mig welder and various size sheet metal, ill help you out with the rust oh and some sanding pads,80,120,220 and wet sand 400
                          I was thinking more like grind/putty/sand/spot-spray lol... replacing metal would be a bit much. I just cant get shit flat and smooth worth a damn....
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I will be there, possibly with a friend
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

im in for fri night at least. possibly saturday afternoon. i have to work until 12 at least, all depends on how the day goes. we have been busy as heck at the shop the past two months....
                              1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
                              1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
                              http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

Working...
                              X