Who's going to show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 25

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

good deal. ill be there fri night and saturday afternoon after the shop closes
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
      1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
      http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

Amanda and I will be there!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

im at scotts
          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

You are early
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

vacation approved for Friday and Monday.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                You are early
                yep been helping out with roofing and anything scott and skip need done

Comment

Aaron, how long you staying?
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

till end of SF

Comment

Well...

We're closing in on a week to go.

I'm not going to commit just yet... I am planning on working (4) 10 hour shifts this coming week, though. I still haven't talked to Nick (about whether he is riding with me or not), made arrangements for sleeping, or decided on a vehicle.

I was thinking of borrowing my old man's P71, just so I'd fit in a little better. Its stock, but it looks spiffy when its all clean. But even if I bring the truck, it would be good for the junkyard run. The truck gets annoying on the highway though, with the single chamber droner. We'll see.

I don't really want to sleep in a tent, I sold my tonneau... FML.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Sleep inside. The cats will cuddle up with you....

As for myself...if I am coming it will be no sooner than Sunday because I will be in Chicago all of next week for a job in a Church. Flying back in Saturday afternoon...may make it out to Skippyville Sunday morning and stay for a few days. Will see how I feel and how the cars schedule for paint ends up...looks as if it will be in primer for this event.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

glad you got their safe aaron mang me and scott were worried you might have gotten lost there

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                            glad you got their safe aaron mang me and scott were worried you might have gotten lost there
                            i did get lost actually, but i finally got the correct addy typed into GPS and arrived here safe and sound

Comment

Dibs on a bed in the house!!!

Aaron, did they put you to work on the roof yet mang?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                Dibs on a bed in the house!!!

Aaron, did they put you to work on the roof yet mang?
                                yup part of the reason i came down early was to help out with stuff around here roof is starting to look good too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X