No announcement yet.

Who's going to show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it dry inside the garage now? It sure as hell couldn't get wetter than it was with the tarps and the shingles gone.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      Is it dry inside the garage now? It sure as hell couldn't get wetter than it was with the tarps and the shingles gone.
      yeah its fairly dry
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
        Dibs on a bed in the house!!!
        Not if I get there first (and since I'm living here most of the time, chances are I will...)
        Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        Hell yes it is. It rained nearly two inches the other night inside of a few hours, and I didn't see a single drop inside the garage itself. Scott's roof is leaking REALLY bad, and there are some leaks in the back by the computers but the roof is completely sealed with glued down rubber all the way up one side and then about three feet past the peak. We threw rubber over the computer area yesterday temporarily just so it could block some of the moisture.

Comment

Will y'all be taking care of the fungus too?

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
            Not if I get there first (and since I'm living here most of the time, chances are I will...)
            There's more than one, and are you staying this week up to SF?

Comment

Nick is going to be there already, so I will be coming alone.

Unless someone else from the northeast, or locally would like to come along with me.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

wish we could get some canadians to show up

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I just checked the weather - they are 'expecting' clear skies - low 80's during the day and high 60's at night.
                  Perfect!!
                  I might not have to fish my tent out of the woods this year!
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                    I just checked the weather - they are 'expecting' clear skies - low 80's during the day and high 60's at night.
                    Perfect!!
                    I might not have to fish my tent out of the woods this year!
                    hell yeah perfect camping weather it sucked last year lol bringing my trailer up

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                      There's more than one, and are you staying this week up to SF?
                      Yeah I just saw you said "a" bed in the house, not "the" bed in the house. Yeah I'm staying the week up to ScottFest, and the week following, etc. until Thain and Scott's cars are both done.

Comment

Hopefully Amanda and I will have a bed in the house
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

theres a queen size mattress you guys can put on the living room floor somewhere

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Kickass.

Got the GMQ shined up, vacuum'd out,a nd ready for the road. See you Friday!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

working on the roof over my room, my room is unliveable right now, so much water in there it's condensating on everything

Comment

Fire the coal stove up for a few hours. Should take care of the moisture right quickly.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X