Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

I actually posted a question about replacing the rear shocks on my 01 MGM before coming here (ooop). Anyway, I got some really good advice and I'm happy to have found this place!

I've come upon a 2001 MGM GS with about 32K on the ODO in 2008. I was actually trying to sell it for someone when I started to think 'hey, this is a nice car'! So, I bought it for myself. Sure, its got old-man styling, and a full force Florida-style vinyl roof, but otherwise its been a great car with almost 60K on it now.

Not looking to mod it too much, but I might get a dual exhaust put on when the time comes! Little projects include maybe getting more substantial headrests from a later model, and getting the corner marker lamps to flash somehow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nj01mgm; 07-29-2010, 12:27 AM.

Welcome!
    Nice car BTW.
    Former panther owner
    1981 CV 351 4bbl
    1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Welcome and I also want to say very nice car! You will be happy with dual exhaust. You will actually feel it breathing better.
      Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Welcome to the site. I love the vinyl!
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks all! I'm not a big fan of the vinyl myself, but its a good match to the paint color which helps. Otherwise, I'm expecting to have this car for quite a long time!

Comment

Welcome. Be sure to protect your investment with rust check (or equivalent) before colder weather arrives.
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome.
              [2] 05 C.V.L.X.
              07 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
              X