92 marquis gs for sale- cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 marquis gs for sale- cheap

Hey all. I have a strong running 92 mgm Gs with just over 154,000 miles. Odometer gave up, but has been replaced and stuck on zero. Keeping track with trip odometer. Anyway it has tires with 9000 miles on them. New ball joints, tie rods on both sides done before tires were installed and aligned. I have another driver fender as current one is rusted beyond repair, and another driver door since the guts for interior handle are missing. Will need a rear main seal replaced. This car gets 25 mpg easy and since I've owned it, oil has been changed religiously every 3k miles, and checked and topped off weekly. Trans was flushed at 136,000 and still shifts good. I'm asking 700 dollars, since that's what I have in it. I need to sell it to repair my cub cadet, so I can mow my 2.5 acre yard again. Thanks for looking and pm me if interested.
    If great minds think alike, then where do we fit in? Snug is loose, Tight is tight, and Too Tight is broke, and if It's broke, it needed replaced...

My brother needs a car. I'm sending him a text about it right now!
    Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Any luck?
      If great minds think alike, then where do we fit in? Snug is loose, Tight is tight, and Too Tight is broke, and if It's broke, it needed replaced...

Comment

Since your local to me...

How is the frame and the rockers? My Mom might be interested in this, mainly because it's really close to home.
        '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
        Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
        CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Crawled under it and frame is solid with some surface rust, I removed the rocker covers when I bought it. One because I don't like them and two, because its easier to keep them clean and rust free. So, needless to say, Rockers are clean as well.

Comment

hello,

I am interested in door and fenders..please email me if you still have them available.

cawall65@hotmail.com

thanks,
            Chris

Comment

Working...
            X