Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crunch time

SF is fast approaching.......

i just completed a gear install in hopes of some better 1/4 mile times at the track. other than a real good cleaning my gmq is pretty much ready for SF.

any othrer last minute frantic pushes for SF?
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
    1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
    http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

yes a roof over my room.....started tearing it up yesterday and a bunch of the rafters gave out......i abandoned ship about 6 am, everything in my room got soaked, i had 2" of water on the floor at one point, the tarp i had on the roof was no good........just got back from home depot with 300 bucks worth of supplies, but we are out of daylight today

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I've got my new air compressors mounted in the trunk and found some hoses with the appropriate fittings earlier today. Just need to find the right 200psi gauge and wire everything back up. The train horns should be ready to blow for ScottFest.

A good cleaning inside and out will follow and I'll be all ready.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

my car needs to be cleaned......
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

The list is so long I wouldn't even know where to begin lol. There are so many parts relocated from the exterior to the interior of my car that it would take me a couple days to get them all back in the right spot. I think I'm just gonna skip that and stick a radio in the 92 GMQ instead. I can have that done in an hour or so.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

well... i did a safety inspection of my car..cleaned it inside and out...pretty sure Brown Muscle is ready! i still have things to pack though..
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I meant to do a proper detailing on Scott's car, but I've been sick the past couple days and basically hiding indoors. Its vacuumed, but thats as far as I got.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ugh, I procrastinated as usual... still got to pack and gather parts/tools to bring, hit walmart...
                At least I got the 85 cleaned out and wiped down inside... I wanted to do some more scrubbing and shampooing, oh well. All the outside got was a sponge bath... whats left of the paint needs a rub-down bad... the chips/cracks in the paint are spreading, even more rust starting to come through...
                You guys that haven't seen it in person yet might be surprised... it looks good in the pics because the white blends in all the ugly very well
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

cleaned the gmq tonight in and out. hopefully the wheels look alright, put the armor all on in the dark.....ready for fri night
                  1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
                  1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
                  http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

well didnt get to vacumn like i wanted too... oh well such as life, i will attending with my car in its natural state of messyness i suppose, i might get to clean it out somewhat, but we shall see. least it sounds good heheh
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
                    X