• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuff to bring

ok while you are packing:

bedding: sleeping bags, blankets, pillows

chairs......many of ours have worn out and have been tossed

sweaters or jackets......gonna be in the 50's at night.....mid to upper 80's during the day

long pants for the races

food or beverage you want everyone to try, munchie type food

bring your video cameras, i wanna put scottfest up on youtube

tp and paper towels

coolers (sorry ray i owe you a cooler after the watermelon incident last yr........got busy right after sf last yr and rays cooler got buried in parts and there was water and a watermelon inside......found it about 2 months later, there was an exploded watermelon inside ) no more cooler destruction i promise

donations for the supplies......if you cant come but you want to donate, you can paypal me at lincolnmania@aol.com
    Last edited by Lincolnmania; 08-04-2010, 07:01 AM.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

the address

35 N tremont street
    tremont pa 17981

tremont st is route 209 btw, i am near the intersection of routes 209 and 25

pm me for my phone number if u need it

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Don't use Google maps to look up the address, they'll get you lost in Tremont. Use Mapquest, or just take exit 112 off I81, go to the end of Rt.25 and take a left. Scott's place is a long gravel driveway about a quarter mile down the road.

Comment

Im bringing a few paper goods (what i have in my cupboards), a cooler full of drinks, and my usual contribution hehehhe
        And yes dont forget some pants and a jacket, it can get chilly at night, one year i would have froze if Tom wasn't there to help keep me warm
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
          And yes dont forget some pants and a jacket, it can get chilly at night, one year i would have froze if Tom wasn't there to help keep me warm
          There's nothing queer about sharing body heat. :heyhey:

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Paper plates also won't go to waste. Trash bags would be useful as well as plastic silverware. Anything that doesn't arrive can be bought, but donations of any sort are greatly appreciated. I'm currently rolling coins to kick in for supplies.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

sorry guys but i'm really broke from fixing the roof........i'll get what i can, but i'm really gonna need the help.......we need to hit up walmart thurs night, and aldi fri morning

Comment

I'll call you guys sunday afternoon when Im on my way up after class I'll ask you mangs if you guys need anything

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                  sorry guys but i'm really broke from fixing the roof........i'll get what i can, but i'm really gonna need the help.......we need to hit up walmart thurs night, and aldi fri morning
                  I will not be there until Friday evening. Maybe afternoon depending on when I get out of work, and how hard I push the pedal on the Dodge.

If you've already gone to store by then, we will talk about donation munnies, Scottmang.
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                    Don't use Google maps to look up the address, they'll get you lost in Tremont. Use Mapquest, or just take exit 112 off I81, go to the end of Rt.25 and take a left. Scott's place is a long gravel driveway about a quarter mile down the road.
                    I know the way now, but I do recall having issues finding it on my first outing. Left on 25 off the exit, back under the highway if you're going south on 81. If you're going north, you go right on 25 off the exit.

Put it on the rug for your ride down 25! See how long it takes before you end up in the woods!

At 209 stay to the left, and make the less than 90 degree left onto 209. Crest the hill, and on the other side, its on the left. There used to be a sign that said Skip's Place, or similar.

I just remember being a tard the first time, and going the wrong way, and then missing the driveway.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

i have some donations to give, last year i did it at the end of scottfest..but sounds like you guys will need it more towards the beginning this year! so expect a slight boost in funds when i arrive friday haha
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

aldi burritos + a bottle of texas pete = delicious

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                        Big plans

Comment

rt 25+ a well handling car = erection
                          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by seneeb View Post
                            rt 25+ a well handling car = erection
                            Or dirty pants. I swear that Mike was trying to kill us both, and he didn't even squeal the tires.
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I bring some munnies tmorrow. Better late then never.
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X