first sf pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first sf pics

having a blast......i overslept last night and missed the races, but got all the shopping taken care of between last night and this morning.....heres some pics i took....more to come soon!

oh and some progress on galactica pics too!!
    Attached Files

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

more
    Attached Files

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

hope it's a good time, fellas. have a drink or preferably toke for me!
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Ah, redneckiness. Redneckiness is illegal around here.

Who's the tie-dyed creep?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Awesomeness. You guys heading out for a cruise today?
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Another year at work for me... Next year I am going to save some vacation time and I will make it...

Comment

I hate all of you.

Comment

more pics.....mostly the cruise......lincolnmania jr took the cruise pics
                Attached Files

Comment

more
                  Attached Files

Comment

even more
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                      even more
                      Bunch of hooligans.

Comment

:headbang:
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It was an awesome cruise today, We'll see you tomorrow Dave!
                          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

ill have tons of pics to add, and movie too, i just have to wait till i get home,forgot the camera cable at home DOH! lulz
                            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

people and pets

3 generations of galen men
                              tom with sarge
                              scott jr
                              sal and louise's son
                              scott jr and my mom
                              sal and louise
                              scott jr and tom
                              scott sr and tom
                              nate of the north
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X