Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
    who was the quickest at the track?
    We got there too late to drag. They were beginning eliminations by the time we showed up.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Hey Bowman, I got you those clips for the window visors. PM me your address and I'll figure out a way to ship them when I get home this weekend.

Awesome hanging out with you and your ridiculous train horns. Sarah's really nice. I hope she had fun - looked like she wasn't at first.

Also, I just realized how gay for each other Tom and I looked in most of those photos. Damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
        Hey Bowman, I got you those clips for the window visors. PM me your address and I'll figure out a way to ship them when I get home this weekend.

Awesome hanging out with you and your ridiculous train horns. Sarah's really nice. I hope she had fun - looked like she wasn't at first.

Also, I just realized how gay for each other Tom and I looked in most of those photos. Damn it.
        PM sent mang, appreciate it.

And yes, Sarah did have fun. She was glad she came up with me. She's just slow to warm up, but once things got going she did have a good time.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Man that looks like fun! 'cept for the gayness

Pete
          Originally posted by gadget73
          For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
          1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
          1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Nice pics Scott. Was really great to see The Cherry Bomb in person! oh and I think my ears are still ringing.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yes the train horns made an excellent alarm clock...!
              It was my pleasure to bump the DEVO light show for the Seagram's party... I need to get that album!
              Still hooked on buying a new GMQ?
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

great pics scott it was great seeing you again mang wish I could of been there Saturday good to see the group pic

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Good seeing you again mang, and it was nice to meet the lady.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                    Yes the train horns made an excellent alarm clock...!
                    It was my pleasure to bump the DEVO light show for the Seagram's party... I need to get that album!
                    Still hooked on buying a new GMQ?
                    The album is called Something for Everybody. Great stuff.

I'd love to get a new GMQ...just need to find one that I can trade my HHR for and come out ahead...

sigpic

Comment

What was going on in this photo? It looks awfully suggestive, and I don't remember when it was taken.

Comment

What was going on in this photo? It looks awfully suggestive, and I don't remember when it was taken.

lmao tom pulling out his wang and showing everyone lmfao. Just kidding.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Huddled around Tom's iPhone watching Bruce Willis sing into a Seagram's wine cooler. :smirk:

sigpic

Comment

Even with all the gayness and wang showing off, it looked like a good time. Good pics here. Gotta make this someday. Turns out I was pretty close by all week, too.

Comment

Damn.

In that picture with the 5 of us holding the Seagram's...

I sure am looking goofy (as usual?). Must have caught me a little off gaurd.

I will say that after a few beers, I pounded two (maybe 3?) of those Seagram's things, and my chest tightened up like crazy. Never felt anything like that; I actually thought I was having a heart attack or something. I was burping like crazy, too.

It subsided after a while, but it was painful. I was telling a friend about it back home, and he said he's had the same thing happen with other drinks.

I guess if you're going to "enjoy" them, you better do it at a slower pace.
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

'malt' beverages will do all sorts of funny things to you, thats why I stuck with beer. And a little of the brown liquor Matt brought
                                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                                sigpic
                                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                                X