1" Spacers, full set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1" Spacers, full set.

I have a full set of 1" (25mm) bolt on spacers, still nice and new looking, only on the car for about one year with limited driving. Come with lug nuts to install them, and these are hub centric to our cars. $75 shipped OBO.

I also have the set of wheels that these were bolted to, 01-04 Mustang Bullet wheels. 17X8 +30mm offset. One of the wheels is not strait. Not sure what happened, as the previous owner of the car bought the wheels in this condition because even though it's bent, it does balance out, and didn't cause any vibration. Anyways, they can be had for cheap, but they are located in Hampton. These are best offer, not looking for a lot, shipping will be up to the buyer as far as costs. Buy all 4 or buy 2, it's up to you. GMN express capable.

This is the only picture I have of the wheels, but they aren't anything special, just factory Mustang wheels. Even through the one wheel is bent, it's not curb rashed. The back wheel in this picture is the one that is bent. It's not something you see when it's sitting, but you do when it's driving down the road. It measures 2mm off center at the most bent location.

Last edited by 85MercPark; 08-18-2010, 12:56 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Tires any good?
    2000 Grand Marquis LS
    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
    Mercury Owners Group member
    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

No tires, but maybe I can find a couple good used ones here.

Comment

Working...
      X