SF VID is up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF VID is up!!!!

hey mangs video is up an locked and loaded ready for your viewing pleasure please comment! this is an amazing video filled with funtimes,dancing, and just awsomeness!
    Last edited by zoomie; 08-25-2010, 11:31 AM.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Last edited by grandpaslincoln; 08-25-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Don't werk mang...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

fix please

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

effin youtube!!!! hant proceed it yet, i gue ill have to upload it in AVI format intead of MOV bleah will be fixed tonight and uploaded tomarrow

Comment

I fixed the embed code in your post but it's saying the video isn't available. MmmmHmmmm.
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

reloading on youtube as we speak hopefully it will cooperate now

Comment

its up yaaaaaay!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                  I fixed the embed code in your post but it's saying the video isn't available. MmmmHmmmm.
                  sorry was being noobish and didnt read your embedding post etill a few min ago i feel dumb, but vid is up and running nowww

Comment

The audio cuts out after the intro song.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                      The audio cuts out after the intro song.
                      effin youtube!!!!! frack i need a better video site to upload to.

Comment

PM Jon for the FTP info. Host it on GMN

Comment

I musta been drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                            I musta been drunk.
                            my fav line was whadda ya mean you cant connect to youtube! it is on the vid but youtube was being a dink about the video.

Comment

heh... cowboy bebop FTW!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X