Rear Seat with Armrest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Seat with Armrest?

I was thinking that I would like a rear seat armrest. Was there a wagon with an Armrest in the back seat? If so what years? Or will a sedan rear seat fit in a wagon?

Mike J.
    Last edited by Mike J.; 09-03-2010, 04:05 PM. Reason: more questions.
    1990 Country Squire LX .... Rolling around 220k miles Man is she Sweet to me.
    1976 Lincoln Continental .... 55k miles and loaded with Smiles !!!
    1990 LTD Crown Victoria Wagon .... "Fresh" project

A parking lot \ barn full of Non-GMN related vehicles.

I think you'd be more likely to find one in the Mercury version of the wagon. (speaking of sedans) I haven't seen armrests in the back seats of the Ford cars, but I've never seen a Mercury without one.
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
      I think you'd be more likely to find one in the Mercury version of the wagon. (speaking of sedans) I haven't seen armrests in the back seats of the Ford cars, but I've never seen a Mercury without one.
      The velour interior for sedans had the armrest in the rear (fords and mercury's)

Check johnunit's thread. He has them.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

all the merc wagons i have(had) have the arm rest in the rear velour seats.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

nice! didn't know that. nobody ever actually sits back there to use it so i suppose it doesnt really matter in my case
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Good Info... Well.. I have the velour interior.. and for sure there is no armrest in the rear.. but I saw one in a picture of a sedan.. so that got me thinking.. I want one in my wagon.. I have a few people in there about everyday. I am usually the bus at work that takes everyone to lunch. I even got to use the very rear seats today.

so... it looks as if I'm going to start looking for a dark blue velour rear sear... with an armrest.

Anyone got one that they want to part with?

Mike J.
            1990 Country Squire LX .... Rolling around 220k miles Man is she Sweet to me.
            1976 Lincoln Continental .... 55k miles and loaded with Smiles !!!
            1990 LTD Crown Victoria Wagon .... "Fresh" project

A parking lot \ barn full of Non-GMN related vehicles.

Comment

I was gonna say, my 89 CV had arm rests in the back seat.
              "Beasty Cruiser" '87 Grand Marquis LS 2-Door - Too much damage took its toll. Transmission blew, now a parts car.

Comment

I have a rear armrest. My friend with a '91 has a leather/vinyl? interior, rear armrest too.

Who cares about passenger comfort anyway? Lol. It's all about the driver. Unless they're paying for gas. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X