Hatninjaswench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatninjaswench

Hello all...I just had to register to this site because my hubby HATNINJA is always on it in his spare time.

He started out searching for help with problems he had with his Grand Marq (which I have stolen from him)

But now, he has become addicted to this site for the sheer pleasure of seeing what some of you guys are ranting about and making plenty of his own (which I find funny considering his bitching me out about my Facebook-ing)

I'm intrigued by this site and some of you on here, and find myself asking him daily, "Anybody piss you off today, or better yet, did YOU piss anyone off?"

Anyway, I'm not here to make waves, my hubby just said for me to register my own damn name and if I wanted to pipe up about something I could use my own words on my own laptop.

I'm no gear-head, but I did help HATNINJA change the motor out of our old Lumina, not afraid of getting dirt and oil under my fingernails, and can get my hands in tiny, tiny spaces of a car.
    So, am I accepted or not?

You won't see me posting much, but just remember....I may be lurking somewhere..........:headbang:
    Last edited by HATNINJASWENCH; 09-04-2010, 06:29 PM.

Well...allow me to be the first person to say

I'm sure you will help liven up the place! haha
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Why thank you Brown Muscle! If you know my hubby HATNINJA, know this...I'm his alter ego, the warm and fuzzy side of the Ninja Clan.

Comment

God knows we could use some warm and fuzzy around here from time to time.

Welcome. This place is way better than Radio Shack for getting answers too... whether you ask for them or not.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks for that Slymer. The site has helped us out with our Marq and HAT (HANTNINJA) was getting frustrated bigtime with the problems we were having. All good now, just have a rust spot and an exhaust leak to fix and we will be even better.

Oh, btw..HATNINJA is telling me to ask you how you got your name. But I don't know if I wanna since he's got a sneaky smirk on his face.

Comment

check out the "How did you get your username?" thread. I posted the answer in there that you may not be actually seeking. It involves allergies (this is your last warning).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Thanks for the warning Slymer, saw the thread....it's a good thing I don't have a weak stomach...lol. I am a mommy after all and work with the public. I've dealt with many gross situations. Now I'll have to retaliate somehow against my hubby for trying to set me up!

Thanks for the how-dee-do 91grandmarquis!

Comment

Welcome to GMN.
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Nice to meet ya 79lincolnlover!

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Welcome!
                        "Beasty Cruiser" '87 Grand Marquis LS 2-Door - Too much damage took its toll. Transmission blew, now a parts car.

Comment

Hiya Lincolnmania!

question: about the pic with the car...is the guy in black Dee Snider? (just curious) cause if it's you, u r his twin!!

Comment

Hey Steve'87

Wish my Marq was a 2 door...I feel like I'm driving a granny wagon in the 4 dr. Then I think I could talk Hat into letting me tint the windows!

oops...lemme say Happy Birthday to ya!
                            Last edited by HATNINJASWENCH; 09-04-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Hello, from the purple wheels bandit lol

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                              Big plans

Comment

Working...
                              X