V-10 in a Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wingfootwagon View Post
    ...,anyone know where to get the frame mounts?.....
    Any bone yard. most of the time the perches are still in the car when they pull the engine...

Comment

There aren't any frame mounts. The motor mount bolts directly to the frame, and there is a bracket on the side of the engine that you'll need. Its not like a Chrysler with the two brackets and the rubber biscuit in the middle.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        There aren't any frame mounts. The motor mount bolts directly to the frame, and there is a bracket on the side of the engine that you'll need. Its not like a Chrysler with the two brackets and the rubber biscuit in the middle.
        Dude.....There most certainly are frame brackets......

Comment

Hello Everyone ,sorry to revive a seven year old thread but the swap never happened I sold the engine and trans to a church group for their bus... I still have the wagon,it has been stored away in My garage for the last seven years...Any interest in buying send Me a P/M,and We can talk...Thanks, Wingfootwagon....

Comment

Working...
          X