PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: V-10 in a Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by wingfootwagon View Post
    ...,anyone know where to get the frame mounts?.....
    Any bone yard. most of the time the perches are still in the car when they pull the engine...

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

There aren't any frame mounts. The motor mount bolts directly to the frame, and there is a bracket on the side of the engine that you'll need. Its not like a Chrysler with the two brackets and the rubber biscuit in the middle.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Quote Originally Posted by gadget73 View Post
    There aren't any frame mounts. The motor mount bolts directly to the frame, and there is a bracket on the side of the engine that you'll need. Its not like a Chrysler with the two brackets and the rubber biscuit in the middle.
    Dude.....There most certainly are frame brackets......

Hello Everyone ,sorry to revive a seven year old thread but the swap never happened I sold the engine and trans to a church group for their bus... I still have the wagon,it has been stored away in My garage for the last seven years...Any interest in buying send Me a P/M,and We can talk...Thanks, Wingfootwagon....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567