Clear All

Welcome. Nice Mark!
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome to the Site! Nice car

Comment

bout time you joined har har har, yup the vic hes mentioned is a white 87 tudor owned by derjer on here, btw the ride inthe lincoln is shweet
        we all went junkyard last weekend it was awsome!!! anyway welcome to gmn mang, btw car club meet tomarrow 11 am lakewood mall.
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Nice ride. Where was it hiding out? 58k is outstanding! Signs of rust, or a garaged beauty?
          sigpic
          2009 GM, 45,000 miles
          ADDCO Sway Bars, METCO Control arms & Watts link, KYB CVPI shocks, 3.27 Track Lock, GT500 wheels, Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Walker dual exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, ADTR ported upper manifold, Stillen Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Hypertech Programmer, 93 tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghorneck View Post
            Nice ride. Where was it hiding out? 58k is outstanding! Signs of rust, or a garaged beauty?
            well it does have somerust but very little you can still wax the car i know that, but overall the car is extremley clean, he found it at a used car dealer here in town, the guy specializes in a lot of older cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghorneck View Post

yeah, what zoomie said.
              The car seems to have been sitting around on car lots for the past ten years or so. Its got surface rust above the windshield, and a couple of small holes in front of the doors, on the fenders.
              Other than that, the car hasn't been exposed to the New York salt in the winter time.
              - '77 Lincoln Mark V base model, 60k original miles - Upgraded Exhaust - 7.5 Liter 460 carb'd
              - '89 Ford F-350, 110,000 miles - Bought as a POS with intent to restore - 7.5 Liter 460 FI

Comment

Welcome!

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
                Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
                Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
                NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Welcome! Nice MK V
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by MEG View Post
                    yeah, what zoomie said.
                    The car seems to have been sitting around on car lots for the past ten years or so. Its got surface rust above the windshield, and a couple of small holes in front of the doors, on the fenders.
                    Other than that, the car hasn't been exposed to the New York salt in the winter time.
                    Speaking of NY, what are their current rules for state safety inspections for a 1977 vehicle? Most of what I hear is how anal they are on anything electronical that's thrown a code recently.
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                      Speaking of NY, what are their current rules for state safety inspections for a 1977 vehicle? Most of what I hear is how anal they are on anything electronical that's thrown a code recently.
                      anything 96 and after need to be smogged, technically your supposed to check for cats and such but i have a buddy who inspects my car and dont are if the cats are on or not for my ar anyway

Comment

welcome MEG
                        '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
                        "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
                        "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
                        "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
                        "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

Thank you, everybody. :hippy:
                          - '77 Lincoln Mark V base model, 60k original miles - Upgraded Exhaust - 7.5 Liter 460 carb'd
                          - '89 Ford F-350, 110,000 miles - Bought as a POS with intent to restore - 7.5 Liter 460 FI

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                            All I know is that my truck kept throwing codes for the EGR valve, and they wouldn't pass it like that. And, my '77 only has a Temperature, Brake, Oil, and Alternator light, where if any actually light up, I may have bigger problems than just passing inspection.

Comment

Awesome!
                              Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car at a few of the local meets!

And welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                                Awesome!
                                Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car at a few of the local meets!

And welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                                there has been some noise about poss going to dave and busters

Comment

Working...
                                X