'95 TC Limo for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'95 TC Limo for parts

I have a '95 TC Limo that is going to the scrap yard. I am stripping parts for myself to use on my '90 TC with a 2000 explorer engine.
    This is a Tiffany conversion. 70" stretch with the rear doors stretched also.

I have the MAF and the ECM plug and part of the harness. But there is alot of stuff that you may want. Just let me know.

Admins, I am not trying to sell anything here to make money. Just trying to offer stuff to the members that they might need. I do not plan to break any rules here.

Thanks,
    Neal

Hey, the point of selling parts is to get munny for em. We realize you're not a charity!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Neal, what state are you in?
      Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
      AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
      Open/Lock/Ratio #
      -----------------------
      G / H / 2.26
      B / C / 2.47
      8 / M / 2.73
      7 / - / 3.07
      Y / Z / 3.08
      4 / D / 3.42
      F / R / 3.45
      5 / E / 3.27
      6 / W / 3.73
      2 / K / 3.55
      A / - / 3.63
      J / - / 3.85

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
        Hey, the point of selling parts is to get munny for em. We realize you're not a charity!
        Actually I was going to be a charity that is why I said I wasn't selling anything here to make money. Give parts away you pay for shipping.
        I wasn't looking to sell. But If I need to then so be it.
        That is the reason I posted this in the Aero section. If I was going to sell parts for money I have enough sense to post it in the "For Sale" section. But thanks for moving it though. Sorry If I was misleading or inappropriate. But that is why I made the note to the Admins.

Oh Well I have a Limo and have lots of parts for 'sale' now. Like I said, some parts I am using myself, but the others are here for you guys.
        The engine doesn't run. I think it got sugar put in the tank. The tranny only went thru 1st & 2nd gear before I parked it. Glass is all good. Windshield is starting to whiten up around the edges. Leather interior. Back interior compartment is in very good shape. PM or ask in this thread if you need something.

I was mainly doing this because this site has helped me alot lately and this is just kind of a thank you to you guys.
        Last edited by Neal 97 250; 09-23-2010, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I'm interested in the Interior C-Pillar lights. If it has the ones that I am thinking of from the earlier Lincoln limos, then I am very interested. I will pay you for your time spent removing them.

Anyway I can get a pic of them?

Comment

I will take a look tonight to see what you are talking about. Will try to get pic.

Comment

what code is the axle? i know the box limo axle i got is a K
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

I might be interested in the whole car if it's not too far gone.

Axle codes
                Open/Lock/Ratio #
                -----------------------
                G / H / 2.26
                B / C / 2.47
                8 / M / 2.73
                7 / - / 3.07
                Y / Z / 3.08
                4 / D / 3.42
                F / R / 3.45
                5 / E / 3.27
                6 / W / 3.73
                2 / K / 3.55
                A / - / 3.63
                J / - / 3.85

Comment

Depends on what your definition of too far gone is.

Comment

are there more rust holes than doors? how about windows?
                    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Two major rust holes under middle windows. That is all the "holes". All windows are there and intact. Vinyl roof is shot to hell. Several hot long summers baking in the sun. Small dent in RR quarter panel and left front fender. Trunk also has small dent in it. RR brake drum is locked up. Engine doesn't run and tranny only goes thru 2nd and reverse.
                      Interior is in good shape in front and better shape in rear. All electronics worked. sunroof has bad gears in it, stripped I think.

Comment

Sounds like it isn't too bad.

Got any pics?
                        Also any idea why it won't run? Would be nice to load it under it's own power.

Axle codes
                        Open/Lock/Ratio #
                        -----------------------
                        G / H / 2.26
                        B / C / 2.47
                        8 / M / 2.73
                        7 / - / 3.07
                        Y / Z / 3.08
                        4 / D / 3.42
                        F / R / 3.45
                        5 / E / 3.27
                        6 / W / 3.73
                        2 / K / 3.55
                        A / - / 3.63
                        J / - / 3.85

Comment

Hasn't run in years. I believe the tank got sugared.
                          I had it parked due to the tranny issue and kept it cranked once in a while. Then one day my other car just lost power as I was leaving the house, couldn't get it started ever. Junked that one. But the Limo had the same symptoms. Ran great for a few minutes after startup then loosing power continually until it died forever.
                          Had ex-wife issues at that time in life.

As far as the axle. I checked both of my cars and one is a 5 and the other is an E. I will be keeping the E code axle.

Comment

what condition are the exterior coach lights? and how many are on that model?

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                            1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
                            1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Does this car have a "trunk muncher"? The little mechanism where you lower the trunk and a little motor pulls it the rest of the way down?
                              sigpic
                              https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                              1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                              1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                              2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                              2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Working...
                              X