No announcement yet.

'95 TC Limo for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK OK I am sooooo sorry nfor not having these here earlier. But I have finally got some pics for you.

[IMG][/IMG]

I got a ton more this is just some of them. You can see the shape of the body.
    And the interior is in good shape you will see also.

Comment

Looks like it doesn't have the Interior C-Pillar lights that I am looking for. Thanks anyway though.

Comment

No problem.
        The interior is in really good shape. Hopefully someone needs some of this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          How much for it and its matching bracket thingy on the trunk itself, shipped to 60475?
          Are you still wanting this?
          If so what matching bracket thingy are you talking about? Is it the piece on the trunk lid?

The whole mechanism is there and in good shape. Not rusty or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Neal 97 250 View Post
            Are you still wanting this?
            If so what matching bracket thingy are you talking about? Is it the piece on the trunk lid?

The whole mechanism is there and in good shape. Not rusty or anything.
            He would be talking about the bracket that the motor is currently bolted to that is then bolted to the trunk.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ahh OK cool. Yes I have it all.

Comment

Anybody else need anything?
                I have even considered cutting the quarters and windows out if anybody needs them. There are a lot of really good parts on this car. I know it doesn't look like it but it has been sitting for awhile. Entire engine is complete, tranny too. All 3 driveshafts. Doors are good and as you can see the interior is in good shape. There is a little grass and dirt tracked in the car in these pics from my 5 year old. He loves this thing, but it is good. The interior front is in good shape as well. Black, Leather, front seats, all power. Rear seats as you can see are grey.

Just let me know guys.
                I recently setup Paypal so your purchases are easy and guaranteed.

Heck the spare tire is the factory tire and never used, like new. Still has the nipples on it. Trunk carpet good too...Everything!!!

Comment

how much for the 4.6L intake box (the "zip tube" - big plastic thing with the 4.6L markings).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

You mean the plastic thing that connects to the TB?
                    Make a reasonable offer plus shipping. It is yours.

I removed the Air box, flex hose and MAF though. You can have the airbox and hose too if you want but the box is slightly broken. I am keeping the MAF sensor.
                    TB is gone too. It was a big one, went to a mustang owner for good use.

This has a metal intake manifold too, not a plastic one. The more I dig the more I find.
                    Rear axle is removed now. 3.27 Loc. Goin' in my car. So I have a 3.27 rear open axle to add to the pile if you want.

Rear leather forward facing seat is gone too but the leather rear facing seat is still there, Grey in color. The front seats are there still also. They are black leather and full power.

I would love to help as many people as possible so see what you want. I have plenty of pics so ask if you want to see something in particular.

Comment

Well looks like you are finally getting her torn down. Too bad you wouldn't sell it to me as a whole. I don't understand why, but hey, it's your car.

I might be interested in an overhead console if it has one.
                      Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                      AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                      Open/Lock/Ratio #
                      -----------------------
                      G / H / 2.26
                      B / C / 2.47
                      8 / M / 2.73
                      7 / - / 3.07
                      Y / Z / 3.08
                      4 / D / 3.42
                      F / R / 3.45
                      5 / E / 3.27
                      6 / W / 3.73
                      2 / K / 3.55
                      A / - / 3.63
                      J / - / 3.85

Comment

I would have sold it to you as a whole. You only made mention of it, didn't sound super serious. Sorry if we got our lines crossed. You still interested? I am guessing not but feel free to let me know.
                        I honestly think this thing is too far gone to repair. I can let you have the seat and axle can be put back in if youare real serious. I will not run at all and mice have gotten to the engine harness. The tranny will not get above second gear. The right rear wheel is frozen up. Roof is shot. Rust holes in side under window and the bondo is starting to separate where the doors were extended. Right rear quarter has a good size dent. trunk lid dented. drivers side fender dented. Interior and other body panels in decent shape.

The overhead cosole you are talking about. Is that the one in the back that controls the privacy glass, partition and sunroofs? Is that the one you are talking about? If yes then I do have it. I also have the entire fuse block and control assembly that controls all the cool gadgets on a limo. They look similiar to the ones on ambulances.

Comment

I would love to have that 3.27 axle, even if it's open I'd rebuild it trak-loc and throw it in the '85, but I couldn't fathom freight on that heavy bastard to get it to IL lol.
                          sigpic
                          https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                          1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                          1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                          2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                          2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

I'll just slip it in the box that is coming to you today. LOL
                            Actually the 3.27 Loc axle I have came from the parts car. It is removed right now. I am going to go thru it first then swap it out. So if you are interested in the open axle you have plenty of time. It may be a little while before I swap it out.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                              how much for the 4.6L intake box (the "zip tube" - big plastic thing with the 4.6L markings).
                              on second thought... I'll figure out something with the zip tube I already have.

and it actually says V8 overhead cam on the intake resonator... not 4.6L (brain has been on vacation this week.. bah!)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Neal 97 250 View Post
                                I'll just slip it in the box that is coming to you today. LOL
                                Actually the 3.27 Loc axle I have came from the parts car. It is removed right now. I am going to go thru it first then swap it out. So if you are interested in the open axle you have plenty of time. It may be a little while before I swap it out.
                                But what the hell would the freight be? Probably a couple hundred dollars I'm sure.
                                sigpic
                                https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                                1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                                1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                                2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                                2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X