Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car, have fun with it!

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
    Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
    Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
    NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Nice '85!, I have an '87 that I'm restoring myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ford man View Post
        Thanks guys. @zoomie- SEFI would be nice, I agree. I'm gonna leave well enough alone for now though... I feel for an '85 it runs real strong now with the upgrades I've done. The back power windows and passenger power door lock are now next on the list haha. In my dreams I'd like to see a 351 cleveland under the hood- anybody ever done that? I have a '73 Mach 1 and a Gran Torino I'm beefing up so the '85's role is more of the dependable driver for now.
        BTW I learned on here about the Impala SS tailpipes fitting a Crown Vic... I figured they'd work on my Gran Torino because the chassis look about the same... and they fit great! Thanks Grandmarq.net!
        A clevland huh?! not a bad idea. 351c 4v closed chambered would be very nice.

Im in San diego. i too own a 85 cv, definately reliable but not a fun as a galaxie.

also, Welcome to the site.
        sigpic
        67 Ltd tudor
        67 Ltd 4door
        85 Ltd 4door

Comment

!! Welcome FORD MAN !! To GMN, as I see you have done many mods to put that BOX Panther in shape and displace in the road better, is not common to see a BOX Panther with that so low milleage so congratulations not only in have that Panther but to join to GMN too, you will meet here many cool people from different states well mang some little mangs want to say you welcome so once again WELCOME TO GMN FORDMAN.

-- Hola FORDMAN !

-- Hi FORDMAN

-- !Welcome to GMN FORDMAN!

--! Congratulations FORDMAN !

--! Welcome FORDMAN !

--FORDMAN, ! Enhorabuena !

--FORDMAN !!

--FORDMAN, WAY TO GO MANG

:3gears:-- great CV FORDMAN

!! FORD-MAN, FORD-MAN, FORD-MAN, RA-RA-RA !!

--A toast for you FORDMAN

--!! FORDMAN !!, Congratulations !

ENJOY THE WELCOME FORDMAN MANG
          Last edited by sniper308; 10-14-2010, 04:29 AM. Reason: correct
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Thanks little mangs!That's an awesome welcome! I'm really overwhelmed- you guys are just cool on GMN! @Leo I'm thinking maybe 2v heads on that Cleveland. I have a Cleveland in my 73 mustang with 2v heads that go's real good. Good torque for the street. I've never tried a 4v version though. I hear they make lots of power and rpms but were a little doggy in stock trim. Come to think of it maybe a built 4v Cleveland with a 4 speed would be the hot setup in a panther!

Comment

just out of curiosity, do you have 5 1/4 speakers in the doors? They look a tad on the smaller side, unless I'm going crazy. lol
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Welcome mang.

I like the center consol. I've been wantin' to do something like that, but haven't gotten around to it. What's yours wrapped in?

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

[QUOTE=hemihotrod402;579954] just out of curiosity, do you have 5 1/4 speakers in the doors? They look a tad on the smaller side, unless I'm going crazy. lol[/QUOTE

I think there 6 1/2... its been a while since I installed them so not sure. They might look small because I left off the speaker grilles so they'd fit behind the door panel. Your car looks tough with those wheels BTW
                  Last edited by ford man; 10-25-2010, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                    Welcome mang.

I like the center consol. I've been wantin' to do something like that, but haven't gotten around to it. What's yours wrapped in?
                    I had it wrapped at a upholstery shop for $40 bucks. They had vinyl that was a near perfect color match and its soft touch too

Comment

That car looks great!
                      [2] 05 C.V.L.X.
                      07 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Thanks South Miami Dade!

You know I'm envious: south Miami has the mother load of nice Town Cars and Lincolns!

Comment

My friend showed me how to post videos, so here we go! A couple videos I had on my camera already... The rattling is the camera, definitely not the car. I still need to make a 0-60 vid to post on here...

Comment

nice vids mang!!!
                            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Sweet.. Reminds me of a squad cae hauling ass

Comment

Thanks mangs!

Comment

Working...
                                X