Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful!!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

stunning cars. You know, one (or both) of those things would be a real nice addition to the final STAP meet in St. Thomas next summer. just saying...

I'm envious.

How often do you drive them?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
        stunning cars. You know, one (or both) of those things would be a real nice addition to the final STAP meet in St. Thomas next summer. just saying...

I'm envious.

I have 4500kms on the wagon in the 4 years i have owned it. I have only put 1 km on the sedan in the short time I have had it.

I would be interested in getting one if not both to St. Thomas for a show depending on when and the weather.

I have been out of the loop for a while... where can I find the details on this show?

Comment

if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
          1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
          1994 MGM GS Montigua
          2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
          2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

I picked it up for 2k. most i have ever paid for one but I couldnt paint my 79 for that. Once we are done stripping and boxing the 80 we are going to black prime the 79 and reassemble the trim. I will post some pictures of them too soon.

Comment

Panther7t9- Great Marquis's! Love it. Which one has more power? The c4 or the aod 81?
              I realize the aod has wider ratios but I understand there's less power loss through a c4... What are some differences you can point out between the two drive trains...

Isaiah

Comment

I have not been up under the 4 door but I do know it's not an over drive either so they should be pretty even. Because of the lack of miles the tranny has to come out and some
                of the seals changes as they are seaping. Soon I hope to start that and I can honestly answer your question

Comment

What an amazing find!

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
                  Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
                  Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

nice find mike

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                    351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                    duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post

I'm envious.

weather pending they will both be there... my buddy said he would drive the wagon out there for me...

keep me up to date with the details.

i should have some more pics soon. the car is being deailed now

Comment

We got the first stage of the detailing done. the car is now clean. we now need to do all the polishing and dressing to really make it sparkle.

please enjoy the pictures as of so far

Interior:

Comment

Here are some under the hood:

Comment

Here are some picture of in the trunk and some rare books and binder for 1981 Mercury cars. and a spare tire never used.

Comment

here are a few more various pictures of interest

Comment

That is a BEAUTIFUL car!!! Nice find. Hey if you are looking to add to your 81 collection, I'll trade you my 81 Town Coupe for your 64 Impala lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X