Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is there to do in and around this location, so far as motorsports stuff is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is there to do in and around this location, so far as motorsports stuff is....

...concerned?

Let's say that someone wanted to do a road trip, and see some things they wouldn't normally see in and around Alabama (before or after they 'theoretically' visit Southernfest), so far as 'car stuff' (racing, tracks, museums, etc), or other cool stuff not necessarily motorsports-oriented (isn't there a NASA facility in AL?)....I'm just curious, that's all. Someone might have an idea or two in their head, and plenty of time to prepare for such a road trip....

Well, I do know we have a 1/4 mile dragstrip!

I think there's a couple museums around as well. Let me research... Huntsville has the space museum, and I know of PLENTY of cool stuff to see, and places to visit. The Hank Williams Museum is a must see.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
      Well, I do know we have a 1/4 mile dragstrip!

I think there's a couple museums around as well. Let me research... Huntsville has the space museum, and I know of PLENTY of cool stuff to see, and places to visit. The Hank Williams Museum is a must see.
      The Hank Williams museum actually sounds pretty interesting for some reason.

Comment

Working...
      X