Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually a weekend, but I show up early to hang out and stuff...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'll try to make it! specially if the new engine is done
      GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
      1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
      99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
      03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Hmm . . . a one month event . . . . ?

I'm still tempted to make it a one-way trip. This state sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
          Since GMGT will be working postal, he will see what he can come up with.

I will donate 50 bucks for his plane ticket. Who else is with me?
          It's not the money I am concerned about. It's the fact that if I get a job, even right now, I won't be working long enough to get any vacation time saved up. So I would have to quit again. I don't wanna do that lol
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

aug 06 sounds cool........probably at my house........will be my open house for scott's automotive service i guess........i got 50 towards jon's plane ticket

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'm actually trying to make this one. Monterey1962 if you go we will have to meet up cause you are the closest one to me. Then we can convoy out there. I think I will be good and my senior roadtrip will be that. Cause I will be graduated and then my parents said I could roadtrip. Ya I need to save.
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                I'm actually trying to make this one. Monterey1962 if you go we will have to meet up cause you are the closest one to me. Then we can convoy out there. I think I will be good and my senior roadtrip will be that. Cause I will be graduated and then my parents said I could roadtrip. Ya I need to save.
                cool man! kearney to birdsboro is about 2 days by car
                scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Hell, if we could get GL to roll out the Lincoln we could have our own little convoy. Yee-Haw!

Comment

ill definitly be there if i can afford to.. ill probly flat bed my car there if i decide to bring it

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962
                      Hell, if we could get GL to roll out the Lincoln we could have our own little convoy. Yee-Haw!
                      You read my mind mang, I was thinking about this exact thing today
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Ya. 2 days. Cool it is all about the ride. The only thing I see me bitching about is not having cruise control. LOL Ya that would be great to convoy with you guys.
                        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I didnt have criuse control or sleep for the whole damn trip there and back in the celica :headbang:

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

You can count me in... of course.

You think your neighbors would like us all at your place scott?? if we have more turnout than this year, we'll be overflowing into thier space lol
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

You can count me in.... I want a peice of everybody at the track when im finish with my creation...
                              lol
                              The Best
                              Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

if i got the time and the money i'll be there but i won't be in a box i'll be in my sploder or a truck whichever i decided to drive
                                Originally posted by GMGT
                                you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Working...
                                X