This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can bet I'll do all I can to make my way down. :banana:

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I'm not sure where I'll be next summer, but I'll give it my all to make it again, and this time with the Vic.

Comment

I'll be outta teh high school, so I should be able trip it up there. That is if all the work I am doing on my lincoln now holds up :cutit:
        1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

I m plan on coming and I got my newed 2000 HPP w/54000 miles on it and I had no choice last yrs Scottfest since I brought Sunbird but if my friend Dick doesn t come I ll ask him if I can bring the Mark VI 4 dr down and maybe I ll leave my HPP home and be Vicless again.......
          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5
            we can start a collection for Jon's bus ride over Just make sure to FedEx the luggage over first
            Send it tto the Fed EX Ground 177 Williamsport terminal and I bring it down to u personaly or I can send it w/ Jermey if hes going on Friday.........
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp
              Originally posted by phayzer5
              we can start a collection for Jon's bus ride over Just make sure to FedEx the luggage over first
              Send it to the Fed EX Ground 177 Williamsport terminal and I bring it down to u personaly or I can send it w/ Jermey if hes going on Friday.........
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I wanna see teh HPP

The Keystone Copper making his appearance once again!
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

The way things are going here, I probably won't be coming, unless I move down there or somethin :cuss:
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NATEHAWK
                    You can count me in.... I want a peice of everybody at the track when im finish with my creation...
                    lol

Likewise. I'd also like and autocross or road course race also. That would be fun. That lot across from Waynes house would be good for that :evil:
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I would like to show! I could tell(lie) the wife she could go shopping with a bunch of money while up there.
                      Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
                        Originally posted by NATEHAWK
                        You can count me in.... I want a peice of everybody at the track when im finish with my creation...
                        lol

Likewise. I'd also like and autocross or road course race also. That would be fun. That lot across from Waynes house would be good for that :evil:

Ooooo Ooooo! I would LOVE and be honored to rally cross with you!!

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

not gonna have teh meet there tho.........were gonna have it up in teh mountains at my friend skippys house mostlikely.......you guys will have to settle for a dirt course lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'll do the dirt course.

Scott, This is where the 3.73s and trac-loc play key!!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

nahh teh sploder does just fine w/o teh trac-loc :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: oh and it's loves dirt roads :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
                              Originally posted by GMGT
                              you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                                not gonna have teh meet there tho.........were gonna have it up in teh mountains at my friend skippys house mostlikely.......you guys will have to settle for a dirt course lol

Score! Home field advantage. Ill take you guys on Rt 209

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Working...
                                X