No announcement yet.

2008 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move is off until after the new year, still no employment. There was only 1 other panther in my neighborhood before I bought mine. Now there are 8, two of them are literally carbon copies! There is a black one (LS Ultimate) That just makes me DROOL!!!!
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Very nice! I wonder how long that MGM will remain stock when you find employment.

Packman

Comment

Very Nice and clean man!

Black and Silver were my top two choices while i was hunting for a panther this past summer. I really like the silver and with some rims n tint youll look stealth for sure congrats and enjoy.
        2010 GM 12,000 Miles
        AFE cold air intake, ADTR polished upper intake, MAGNAFLOW dual cat back exhaust, STEEDA underdrive pullies, 180* thermostat, ADDCO sway bars, METCO control arms and Watts Link, to be continued

Comment

Originally posted by RugerP97DC View Post
          There was only 1 other panther in my neighborhood before I bought mine. Now there are 8, two of them are literally carbon copies! There is a black one (LS Ultimate) That just makes me DROOL!!!!
          Sounds like you live in a nice neighborhood!
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
          X