Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are stock steel with caps
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

so are mine.

wheel covers dont alwayss look bad.
      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
      1994 MGM GS Montigua
      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Well here are some more pictures!

Enjoy!

Damn that's a beautiful ass!!
        Anyone know a good way to get that dealer crap off?

Last edited by RugerP97DC; 12-24-2010, 03:46 PM.

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Heat gun and a plastic razor blade. Don't get the paint too hot, or you will mar it.

Congratulations, Brian. Looks like a swell car, and I also agree that the 17" LS wheels would look nice on there. I like those wheels.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Come get those 17's out of my garage. You can have 'em! Tires are wasted, but still
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That's a nice color. Great transaction too! Leaves money for different tires and or rims.
              sigpic
              2009 GM, 45,000 miles
              ADDCO Sway Bars, METCO Control arms & Watts link, KYB CVPI shocks, 3.27 Track Lock, GT500 wheels, Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Walker dual exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, ADTR ported upper manifold, Stillen Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Hypertech Programmer, 93 tune.

Comment

Sweet ride!!

And it's your car, you paid for it, do what you want!

Me:

Needs factory foglights instead of those block off's in the bumpers

Needs wheels and blackwalls, personally I always though an upscale car like
                a GM would look great with police steelies and dog dishes. But any Ford factory
                wheels will do.

As for that dealer crap, if a fingernail won't get it. That stuff they use to peal
                fake woodgrain off wagons sure will. Comes in a spay can and you can get it at
                any parts store.

Still, nice car whatever you do!!

Comment

Looks good as is to me.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RugerP97DC View Post
                    I think HIDs or wheels are up first. It does need more lowend power, but it will work for now.

DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR!!! Whoever said wanting is not as good as having, never had a Panther!!

First of all, add a Crown Vic Police interceptor type dual exhaust @$350 or so, and a full sized spare and ditch the donut, put tine and a catback dual exhaust for a clean 15+ hp addition, then do that other stuff later.

I love them too!! Welcome to the club with the last of them.

Very very last of the full size, BOF, RWD big V8 cars!!! Safe, well built, durable, good looking, greast riding, roomy, huge trunk, room in the back seat for 3 kids and even room for them to fight!

For better low end grunt, ditch the 2.73 and put in the 3.27 like the Interceptors have.

You take care of it and it will run forever !
                    sigpic2009 Grand Marquis LS "Ultimate Edition" Toreador Red Metallic, 40% tint, CVPI type dual exhaust, Marauder front and rear sways, 29k (traded in, to dealer, 4/3/11)

1987 Colony Park LS. 190k, (given to friend/mechanic 2/24/12)

2011 Subaru Outback, 19k; 1991 Mercedes 560SEC AMG, 186k; 1995 Mercedes E420, 145k

Comment

Well the bank fucked up on the loan. I may have to give it back as I will not have an ADJUSTABLE RATE LOAN!!!!

I'll know more after a long chat with them...

Comment

Adjustable rate? WTF?!?!?!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

fixed rate FTMFW! adjustable rate means they can (and will) jack up the rate later.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I have NEVER hear of or seen an adjustable rate car loan before. Ever. Only mortgages.

BTW more pics coming and a vid is in the works, stay tuned!
                            Last edited by RugerP97DC; 01-04-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

3.27's? Screw that, go with 3.73's! I had 3.27's in my 97 and it was barely noticable from a car with 2.73's, not worth the money. If your gonna drop that much money on a new ring and pinion go with 3.73's, wont even get barely any less mpg out of it.
                              79 Grand Marquis

Comment

Not changing anything on the drivetrain for a while. The bank problem turned out to be no problem, I do have a fixed rate.

First up is the Audio System. That thing is in dire need of help.
                                Second is the wheels, Third is tint, Fourth is exhaust. The rest will wait until the warranty expires.

Now I need to find a job to pay for all this...

Comment

Working...
                                X