No announcement yet.

About 2 months out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got a couple couches, and two extra beds. Plenty of room to pitch sleepin' bags

If you're in the hotel mindset, there's motels/hotels a couple miles from here. How good they are, that's beyond me.

Food? I will have a good grill by then hopefully and we will have food. It wouldn't be SouthernFest without it
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      I don't do concrete mang. I'm sure you can find a crew at your local Home Depot for that though.

honestly, NFC. Let me confirm something at work tomorrow just to be certain I can take off, but basically I've got 2 weeks of vacation time that I carried over so I'm fairly flexible about when to take off and return. I'm pretty sure that we're not doing a loading in March, but I'll double check.
      When you guys know when you will be leaving PA, and returning to PA, let me know. Unless this is going to be a flying by the seat of the pants type deal, where there is no agenda, etc.
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I'd need to plan departure and return dates for vacation plotting purposes, but thats about the extent of my typical planning. I refuse to plan every minute of a trip, but I will plan a departure data and timeframe, same on the return. Part of this will depend on how long Tom will put up with us as well.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
          fuck, i really want to go. im gonna do what i can to get away. id prolly meet at skippyville and convoy down.

i could bring the lincoln to southernfest and the '88 to scottfest.
          If you're in MI, you probably don't want to drive to the other side of PA before driving south.
          I'm not going to join the convoy. Unfortunately, driving 6 hours to meet up with mangs to then drive....12+ hours... not gonna happen.

But depending on what route you guys take, I can leave early to compensate and maybe meet up further down the road.

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            I'd need to plan departure and return dates for vacation plotting purposes, but thats about the extent of my typical planning.
            Yeah, thats all I need.

I just don't want to put in for a set duration, and then we end up staying longer than that...
            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

OK since Friday is just like Monday, I finally remembered to verify we have nothing going on at work. I'm clear the entire month of March, so I can schedule days off as needed. Just let me know what you had in mind.
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

You guys schedule what you want to do and I'll adapt my schedule to fit.

Comment

damn you for not accepting the task of planning. I have no capacity to plan things.

Comment

I'd prefer that you guys get your dates set, and I will stick to that.

I am not 100% on this, and I'd rather you guys have an undisturbed trip if it doesn't work out for me.

Comment

I will not be attending this event.

I have alot of stuff going on at work that takes precedence over me taking time off.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post

I have alot of stuff going on at work that takes precedence over me taking time off.
                        Sorry to hear...

Well there's always next year and Scottfest mang!

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post

Hi P72Ford

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, there is many a good man we couldn't do without in the graveyard.

Regards

Dereck
                          President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

I might be able to attend a day or two since Thurs-Fridays are my weekends.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
                            George Burns

Comment

I'm considering going, if I can find someone to watch my dog.
                              1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

I find myself with the same problems when we want to go on vacation. We have 4 dogs!
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X