blown head gasket or humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blown head gasket or humidity

I have a 1992 Grand Marquis. recently everytime I go to start the engine it throws out white smoke light white smoke better said. The thing is that the car is in my backyard for several repairs consisting most with the body. But under the oil cap I've been seeing what seems to me condensation. Here is a picture.

My dad told me to accelerate it hard. I didn't do it my dad did. I hate to do that to my car. But after that a lot of smoke came out and water, but that could be because of the catalytic converter but after that the smoke and water stopped. But there also isn't any smell of burning antifreeze. I did add fuel injector cleaner. I think that part of the smoke is the cleaner working removing carbon from the engine. if I made a mistake posting it here please tell me. Also thank in advance. One last thing I still have to learn how to put pictures here since some are coming out to big.
    1992 Mercury Grand Marquis.
    Upgrades: Big Brake Upgrade, digital dash, Custom ignition Switch system, sequential tail lights, Teflon Fuel lines, LED interior lights, rear end rebuild with limited slip.
    Future upgrades: 5.0 swap, 4r70w swap, aluminum driveshaft.
    sigpic
Working...
X