who's coming to SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's coming to SF?

i will be. and depending on peoples schedules ill have at least one person with me.
    1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
    1994 MGM GS Montigua
    2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
    2002 Mustang GT Coupe

I'm planning on it.

Probably a Friday night- Sunday afternoon appearance, as usual. Maybe I will make it another day.

I'll be driving my Dodge, unless I buy something else new before then.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

ill be driving my truck, and maybe there will be a surprise on a car hauler behind me.

otherwise only my lincoln will be making an appearance at SF.
      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
      1994 MGM GS Montigua
      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
        ill be driving my truck, and maybe there will be a surprise on a car hauler behind me.
        My Mustang?? lol
        2002 GT, Saleen Series IV waiting to be installed

Comment

I'm gonna try my best this year to have money, time off, and of course my car together lol.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
          Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
            I'm planning on it.

Probably a Friday night- Sunday afternoon appearance, as usual. Maybe I will make it another day.

I'll be driving my Dodge, unless I buy something else new before then.
            No you're bringing a certain white box!

I'll be there!

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              No you're bringing a certain white box!
              Probably not, which is why I said it'll be the Dodge. :smirk:

It needs alot of work to get what I want out of it, and that will take me much time. It more than likely won't be how I want it by August. It might run out ok by then, but it won't be something I'll want to drive any distance. :no: Plus, I doubt it will even be registered. I already know it won't pass CT emissions, which will probably put off registration until next year.

And the car won't be getting any more road trip friendly in the coming years... :evil:

So this year would be the best chance you'll have at seeing it at SF.
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

You suck

Comment

What is the issue?

Haven't you seen the car?

Scott did a nice job on the car, and it has alot of subtle stuff done.

But its not like its a show stopper to look at. Just a clean, smooth white tudor.

With a big dent in the roof...

And that dent is staying right there, because this time I am putting all my eggs into the performance basket.

The car is stored inside all the time, so it will always be clean and rust free. Its going to go fast before the cosmetic issues are dealt with.

Plus I don't want to hear anyone's mouth about the carburetor, and lack of air conditioning.

Comment

100% attendance FTW
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                      What is the issue?

Haven't you seen the car?

Scott did a nice job on the car, and it has alot of subtle stuff done.

But its not like its a show stopper to look at. Just a clean, smooth white tudor.

With a big dent in the roof...

And that dent is staying right there, because this time I am putting all my eggs into the performance basket.

The car is stored inside all the time, so it will always be clean and rust free. Its going to go fast before the cosmetic issues are dealt with.

Plus I don't want to hear anyone's mouth about the carburetor, and lack of air conditioning.
                      No, I've never seen the car completely finished. I heard it running, but Couldn't sit in it since there was still a clusterfuck of interior panels in it.

Comment

I got to ride in it
                        Did you see the videos I put up of it?
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                          I got to ride in it
                          Did you see the videos I put up of it?
                          I'm not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                            I'm not sure...

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ght=Project+79
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i will try but with work and everything I'm not sure ill be able to this year unfortunately.
                              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                              X