No announcement yet.

who's coming to SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to move my car from one storage bay to the next one down tonight. The bay it is in now just rented, so my buddy asked me to move it over.

So if you want to meet me there to sit in the car, feel free to do so.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

i will be there wouldnt miss it it for the world. I love talking to you guys about how wonderful these cars are. Marina will be with me all cleaned and sounding badass.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
        i will be there wouldnt miss it it for the world. I love talking to you guys about how wonderful these cars are. Marina will be with me all cleaned and sounding badass.
        you should have her front clip sprayed.
        1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
        1994 MGM GS Montigua
        2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
        2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Rock chips add character. Trailer queens are for pussies. Have fun and enjoy what you have while you have it and don't stress over the little things..life will be much more enjoyable that way.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

yea all my cars have crappy paint except my 95 dakota

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Rock chips add character. Trailer queens are for pussies. Have fun and enjoy what you have while you have it and don't stress over the little things..life will be much more enjoyable that way.
              this coming from the guy with most likely the best paint job on GMN..

lol
              1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
              1994 MGM GS Montigua
              2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

I aim to be there this year hopefully with a new engine and a slew of other mods. race track here i come!
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                  Coming from the guy who wants to sell his car because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to it in his town. :p

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    Coming from the guy who wants to sell his car because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to it in his town. :p
                    Hehehe.

Still think it would be safer in the possession of someone else. I need a DD beater not a show car.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

IRONY!!! well, i need a beater commuter...i guess ill turn this old 2door crown into a show car...that would be perfect! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

well I should be there the girlfriend has got cousins in reading so she might stop for a visit

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                          you should have her front clip sprayed.

that will be done when she gets fully repainted hopefully before scottfest. she should have a new vinyl top on by then.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                            that will be done when she gets fully repainted hopefully before scottfest. she should have a new vinyl top on by then.
                            You get it inspected yet?

Comment

doing it sometime in february.

Comment

Feb's next week. Good luck mang!

Comment

Working...
                                X