No announcement yet.

Forum software updated to VBulletin 4.1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no updates. The theme version came out for 4.0.2 in early 2010. I tried merging in some newer values that the software said was required, and now the shoutbox is all bitched up. I think it may be worth considering a theme that gets updates, or just using the boring default stuff. I know thats not too interesting, but at least it works. I have no fancy web coding capacity so all this crap is jibber-jabber as far as I'm concerned. Does anyone on here know how to do this crap because I sure don't.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yay, I'm awesome for using the super-uber-basic VB theme with no pictars! :banana:
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        no updates. The theme version came out for 4.0.2 in early 2010. I tried merging in some newer values that the software said was required, and now the shoutbox is all bitched up. I think it may be worth considering a theme that gets updates, or just using the boring default stuff. I know thats not too interesting, but at least it works. I have no fancy web coding capacity so all this crap is jibber-jabber as far as I'm concerned. Does anyone on here know how to do this crap because I sure don't.
        I'm ok with code as long as I have examples of what works to go by (good working theme... find the differences... etc). I'm definitely no web guru.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I am getting this message, when navigating from thread to thread (see attachment). It never happened until recently. Anyone else? Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1265336
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I get that if I hit back before the page is done loading as well. meh. new feature with the recent patches.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Ok, just was curious if it was just me. Thanks
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

yeah, seems to be a new feature since i patched it. The automatic broadcasting of post counts in the shoutbox seems to be part of that too.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I just noticed that with different themes we get different PotM's at the top of the page.

HiO Back2Basic has the current PotM while the VB4 Default Style has a visionmercury's Belladonna.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                    busted... Theme: HiO Back2Basic.

firefox 5.01 Win7 (basic theme, no aero)
                    I'm using the HiO Back2Basic as well. Firefox 3.6.17 on Windows 7.

So we need to change theme in order to use multi-quote then?

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

apparently. vb4 default style works like a champ... except for the POTM pics at the top of the page after you log in... those haven't changed sunce the upgrade from the old site.

Comment

Working...
                      X