No announcement yet.

Forum software updated to VBulletin 4.1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive my computer ignorance, but why is this better?

Comment

The back to basics skin is kinda close to the old Version 3 skin. Same layout as the other though, I guess I'll have to get used to this one... unless someone finds a V3 skin that will work on here.

Comment

Hi

Well that is the end of GMN as we know it I have allready have three errors trying to access shit, give me a call when you have converted back to vB 3.8

Regards

Dereck
        President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

This is so gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
            I see those 3 moved threads in Box Tech are still just hanging out. Any chance those can die a fiery death will your fixing things?
            +3
            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

So far I haven't been able to access my Private Message inbox...but I shall keep trying. May just be an issue with my laptop.

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                So far I haven't been able to access my Private Message inbox...but I shall keep trying. May just be an issue with my laptop.
                Hi Mr Marquis

You are not alone

Regards

Dereck

President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Comment

Originally posted by Dereck View Post
                  Hi Mr Marquis

You are not alone

Regards

Dereck

Underneath the Chat, Store and Gallery you will see "Forum" and "What's New?"

While in "Forum" you will see directly underneath it "New Posts," "Private Messages," etc...
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I was about to post that I too couldn't find my PMs... but when I went to post, I realized I wasn't logged in.

I should have known, because I was only seeing 10 posts/ page, as opposed to my reguilar 40/ page format.

Is there a way to change our personal viewing settings?
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I have no doubt our fearless leaders are busting their asses on this. Thanks guys!

Pete
                      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        Underneath the Chat, Store and Gallery you will see "Forum" and "What's New?"

While in "Forum" you will see directly underneath it "New Posts," "Private Messages," etc...
                        Hi 87gtVic

I know exactly where to find my PMs but this software is fucked up.

Regards

Dereck

Comment

It will take some time but we will all get used to it. Just keep an open mind.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i mean there are some neat little features we didnt have before..

i hope i get used to this quickly.
                            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                            1994 MGM GS Montigua
                            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

i like the new layout. only thing is, after replying to a PM, my browser freezes when it redirects me to my CP. also, there is some weird internetz lingo plastered everywear at the same time lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I have a headache

Comment

Working...
                                X