No announcement yet.

Shoutbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

click the link way up top that says 'forum'. If you see no box with random bullshit in it, then your computer sux and you are missing out on the best stuff evar.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Still no worky, even when I click the link.

This software update was one big piece of fail, just like on the other forums I'm on that updated to this version, and this color scheme still hurts my eyes. How hard would it have been for them to include a Black backdrop, instead of the headache inducing bright white backdrop they used...

Comment

yeah it still doesnt work for me either..
        1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
        1994 MGM GS Montigua
        2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
        2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

im just loving the shout box! its freakin hilarious...people are missing out!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            click the link way up top that says 'forum'. If you see no box with random bullshit in it, then your computer sux and you are missing out on the best stuff evar.
            Pretty sure it's not my computer, just shitty software instead.
            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

I've tried both firefox and IE8 and neither one will show the shoutbox after logging in. *shrugs*

I haven't tried from my linux box yet, but that's just another incarnation of firefox... so I doubt it'll be any different.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I located teh Shoutboxiness! At least whilst signed out, that is. I offer this attachment as proof of my sightings. And because I'd previously not known where to find it.

Signed-in in another tab, hit Refresh, and teh Shoutboxiness disappeared. So sad.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 1987cp; 02-20-2011, 07:19 PM.
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

runs on opera just fine love the shoutbox
                  89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Opera, eh?

Though SFAIK, Thain is using Firefox 3.6.13 on WinXP just like I'm doing at the moment. Maybe my computer really does suck.

But it can't hurt to try Opera. Maybe I will.

Nope, no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                      Opera, eh?

Though SFAIK, Thain is using Firefox 3.6.13 on WinXP just like I'm doing at the moment. Maybe my computer really does suck.

But it can't hurt to try Opera. Maybe I will.

Nope, no dice.

is your addons upgraded? like flash,adobe and such...

Comment

flash is the latest on my box... but I'm running win7x64 and 32-bit firefox. *shrugs*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

All of my stuff is up to date. Running Firefox on Windows 7...I can see it when I'm not logged in. When I log in, it disappears for me too.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

even if you click on the forum link? in the upper left hand corner?

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                              is your addons upgraded? like flash,adobe and such...
                              I installed Flash along with everything else (like a fresh Windoze install) about a week ago, so it should be quite current. I think I even ended up installing some .NET junk for some reason.

What Adobe product has anything to do with viewing junk on the Web? Pretty sure Adobe Reader was the only thing I ever used (other than my school's copies of Photoshop), and that only for viewing PDFs, and I have FoxIt Reader installed to fill that function. Always possible there's something I don't know about these days ....
                              Last edited by 1987cp; 02-21-2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                                even if you click on the forum link? in the upper left hand corner?
                                That just links to /vb/index.php, which is where Thain said to look for the feature in the first place and where I did successfully view it when I was not logged in.

Comment

Working...
                                X