Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After careful consideration... I've decided..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intentions are many, then there is the real world. Did I read that you are 18 and going to college? If you are a serious student and not majoring in auto shop, you will not have time or money to restore anything ! I was 18 once and I am sure everyone here wants to help you. Everyone here has their own sad story of when they did not listen to good advice.
    Heck I am retired and have two cars in Ca, rust free waiting for restoration. I just have higher priority things to do than spend to restore them and transport them here. One was the second car I ever owned, a 65 TB. So guess what will end up happening to them ? Sadly junked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
      So guess what will end up happening to them ? Sadly junked.
      Why not try to sell them as-is??
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I would sell them right away to a serious buyer. I am 3,000 miles away and I have advertised them with little results. Of course I get calls from the flakes who want to see them and never show up. I only make the trip to Ca once a year. I would sell them for scrap value to someone to restore or I could call the junkyard and they would pick them up. I just don't have the heart to do the jy thing just yet.

Comment

Working...
        X