Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered: 2011 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR

Ordered: 2011 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR

With many help from members on Crownvic.net and with the panthers facing extinction I placed my order for a brand new CVPI today. The last day to order is the upcoming Monday. I intially wanted to get a Grand Marquis but I couldn't find any equipped to my liking.

The dealer is trying to set it up to be built during the plant tour in late June. This will go along nicely with the MM!

Here is how the CVPI will be equipped.

Exterior Colour: Dark Toreador Red
    Int. Colour: MEDIUM LIGHT STONE; Split bench seats
    Opions:
    770A-----POLICE INTERCEPTOR W/ STREET APPEARENCE PACKAGE(3.55 AXLE)
    153---------------LICENSE PLATE BRACKET - FRONT
    14R---------------REMOTE KEYLESS-ENTRY FOB W/OUT KEY PAD
    77D---------------DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
    41H---------------ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
    177---------------HOSES - SILICONE
    185---------------LATERAL BOW REINFORCEMENT
    41A***COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE GROUP
    ------------ 6-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT
    -------------SPEED CONTROL
    ------------SINGLE-CD PLAYER
    98G---------------LOCKING GAS CAP
    61K---------------MIRRORS - HEATED
    61H---------------DECKLID DOOR RELEASE ON DOOR
    XXX---------------BALLISTIC DOOR PANELS(FRONT DOORS ONLY)

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
    Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
    Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

that's amazing.

How the heck did you get the option to buy one?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Nice! Riding in bullet proof style.
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
        that's amazing.

How the heck did you get the option to buy one?
        Through a member on CVN: GreenP

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!

Comment

also it really is one of the last V8 interceptors well done

When do you think you'll have the car?
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for someone to order an Interceptor. That is really great.
            2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
            2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
            Past Panthers
            1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
            if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
              also it really is one of the last V8 interceptors well done

When do you think you'll have the car?
              Hopefully late June. Otherwise 10-12 weeks.

Comment

cant wait to see pics! are you gonna add anything else to it when you get it, or are you gonna keep it factory?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                  cant wait to see pics! are you gonna add anything else to it when you get it, or are you gonna keep it factory?
                  I am not to sure yet. Ill likely keep it stock.

Comment

keep it stock!! time capsule
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                      keep it stock!! time capsule
                      Should I keep it stock, it will be left "in the wrapper."

Comment

How did a new one run you? Seeing how you ordered it from a factory I can imagine the mark up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                          How did a new one run you? Seeing how you ordered it from a factory I can imagine the mark up.
                          MSRP, no incentives on the CVPI.

Comment

what did the final cost come to?(ball park)

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                              Should I keep it stock, it will be left "in the wrapper."
                              Glad to hear that. I was just thinking the other day that there is probably only going to be a very small handful of P71 that are taken care of and low mileage "collector status", also I think they are going to disappear fast as no one thinks about saving a CVPI. Anyways cant wait to see this car, sounds slick.
                              -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                              -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X