We're here, why aren't you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're here, why aren't you?

Just got in. It's an hour behind here, so it's just 5am. So why aren't you here? Wait, nope, don't care, you should be here.

Because here is far away. When you guys leave PA?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

But I'm here, lol
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Tom id like to do an epic podcast with you guys hook it up on skype, i just wish i could do a live thing wich would be even more epic!
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

cause shit happens
          1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
          1994 MGM GS Montigua
          2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
          2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Hi Guys

We are here and will be swinging by a little later

Regards

Dereck
            President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

I am stuck here !!!

I *ABSOLUTELY* wanted to be there but just could not be. I am stuck in the middle of a long awaited (almost 4 years!!) divorce property settlement battle and the Court trial will last into next week.

Damn it!! The car is waxed, detailed and ready to travel too!!

I HAVE to be on the witness stand again on Monday, so I can't get out of here. I am truly sorry about not making it out ther, I REALLY hoped to come!!; So please lift a beer for this California friend, of yours, and raise it in the direction of

Northern California !!! <---towarrds San Francisco, is close enough!!

Have fun, and post lots of pic's !!!
              Last edited by EHJ710; 03-04-2011, 11:17 AM. Reason: add picture of car from my date a couple of weeks ago
              sigpic2009 Grand Marquis LS "Ultimate Edition" Toreador Red Metallic, 40% tint, CVPI type dual exhaust, Marauder front and rear sways, 29k (traded in, to dealer, 4/3/11)

1987 Colony Park LS. 190k, (given to friend/mechanic 2/24/12)

2011 Subaru Outback, 19k; 1991 Mercedes 560SEC AMG, 186k; 1995 Mercedes E420, 145k

Comment

I'd be there, if it wasn't for my work... but thats why they pay me the big bucks, I guess.

Actually, I probably could have taken off yesterday, today, and a day or two next week, and headed out. But I didn't know that until about Monday, which is really short notice.

In other words...

I fucked myself clean on this one.
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                  Because here is far away. When you guys leave PA?
                  2pm yesterday...

Comment

tom later on hook me up with a podcast with the mangs that would be the shiz!
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by EHJ710 View Post
                      I *ABSOLUTELY* wanted to be there but just could not be. I am stuck in the middle of a long awaited (almost 4 years!!) divorce property settlement battle and the Court trial will last into next week.

Damn it!! The car is waxed, detailed and ready to travel too!!

I HAVE to be on the witness stand again on Monday, so I can't get out of here. I am truly sorry about not making it out ther, I REALLY hoped to come!!; So please lift a beer for this California friend, of yours, and raise it in the direction of

Northern California !!! <---towarrds San Francisco, is close enough!!

Have fun, and post lots of pic's !!!
                      too hawwtt
                      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                      1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

im no there cause, im in kanadia!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I'm at work.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

had doctor appointment and need to plate cars... doctor says i am needing operation AGAIN on my knee... also said i am gonna be put on permanent restriction... therefore no longer able to work where i got hurt and probly need to find another line of work... hope you guys have fun... and hope you brought Yuengling to pass the time
                            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I have a busy weekend of sleeping that can't be rescheduled. My panther is in too much disrepair to drive anywhere anyway.
                              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                              X