X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 Frod LTD-S LIST OF NAME OF SENSOR"S WITH PART #

Hello I'm looking for a part list OF ALL the sensor's on a 1982 For LTD-S
    Like the name of the sensor with the part #
    I dont think there can be that many on this car but if someone can tell me PLEASE P/M me
    Last edited by 99 Unit; 04-15-2011, 11:16 AM. Reason: new info

Originally posted by 99 Unit View Post
    Hello I'm looking for a part list OF ALL the sensor's on a 1982 For LTD-S
    Like the name of the sensor with the part #
    I dont think there can be that many on this car but if someone can tell me PLEASE P/M me
    WITH a 351

Comment

Go ask Brown_Muscle. He's got one.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
        Go ask Brown_Muscle. He's got one.
        He has a Frod?
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Comment

So Can anyone HELP with the info

Comment

ALL the sensors?

try Rockauto.com, find your exact car in the directory, and then start clicking part numbers.

Honestly there are a TON of weird sensors on these things, especially the early variable venturi cars. There are also ford part numbers that are now obsolete or have been superseded and all sorts of stuff.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
              160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
              waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                :baby2:

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                  ALL the sensors?

try Rockauto.com, find your exact car in the directory, and then start clicking part numbers.

Honestly there are a TON of weird sensors on these things, especially the early variable venturi cars. There are also ford part numbers that are now obsolete or have been superseded and all sorts of stuff.
                  Thank you:cops:

Comment

Working...
                  X