Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlisle Ford Nationals June 3rd-5th

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

I have never been, but i would like to go. Anyone else interested?
    2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
    2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
    1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

I'll be there with the Towncar on the show field. Most likely I'll be at the Lincoln Mark VII Club tent when not wandering around, since I'm one of the board members and also since they have a tent
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i will be there funds permitting
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Nope, I will be at the buckeye diesel nationals. I want to go to carlisle one of these years though.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
        Big plans

Comment

I can`t make it due to Family Vacation..
          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I go to the Street Rod Nationals East the same weekend as Carlisle every year. Been going every year since 1991.
            1980 Lincoln Mark VI - Now With New & Improved 4.6L Modular Power!

Comment

BTW they used to only let pre 1948 cars in. now they changed the rules to 30 years & older. so I'm driving my 80 Mark VI there...part of the reason I got the Mark.
              1980 Lincoln Mark VI - Now With New & Improved 4.6L Modular Power!

Comment

Where is the street rod nationals at?

Comment

I'd like to. I haven't been to the Ford Nat'ls since '06. I just got back from Spring Carlisle a couple weeks ago.

The weekend of the 4th I am thinking of going to Englishtown to see the big boys run.
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Hi

I will be there as usual hanging around the Mark vii guys making a nuisance of myself

Regards

Dereck
                    President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

Originally posted by Andypot1985 View Post
                      Where is the street rod nationals at?
                      York, pa. Do a web search for "york expo"

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I'll be there today!

Comment

we were there!
                          nice meeting you andy!
                          we will be there all day sunday

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

sorry no vids yet, the battery on my camcorder was dead when i went to use it today

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'll put the pics i took up later

Comment

Working...
                              X