X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottFest VII! 12-16 August 2011

Join us for the 7th annual ScottFest.

We've come a long way from the humble beginnings and inside joke of 2005, to an annual tradition!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

do we have an agenda scheduled yet. i really would like one.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I don't think the marq is gonna be ready :-( if not I guess I will have to bring to 2.3 stang lol. I'm excited.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post

We've come a long way from the humble beginnings and inside joke of 2005, to an annual tradition!
        I'm counting on being there with Vicky again, I'm planning on bringing the Pretzels of awesomeness since they disappear every year before I can have any at the actual event! Good thing I have a few on the way to Skippyville. I'll probably convoy with Phil, this year we're leaving freaking early! I wanna hit the dragstrip this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
          Hopefully. That would make my 4th...

I am really going to try and avoid having the Dodge this year. I may bring my Dad's whale...

I am dubious that the white car will be making it this year. Maybe if I get the speedometer corrected (although I rarely obey the limit anyway); still probably have to stop for gas a couple times. I just don't see it as being a comfortable road car with the 3.73s, NLU converter, MIA gas gauge, etc.

I am thinking of taking it up to Vermont in June, so that may determine whether it is a road trip car or not.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

My car should be roadworthy in another week-- maybe I can get help really tuning it though, or put in a mass airflow sensor with some help
            ...what is the address? Within a few hours' drive of Baltimore maybe?

Comment

35 n tremont st newtown pa 17981
              2.5 hrs from baltimore mang. easy ride.........83n to 81 n

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by BerniniCaCO3 View Post
                My car should be roadworthy in another week-- maybe I can get help really tuning it though, or put in a mass airflow sensor with some help
                ...what is the address? Within a few hours' drive of Baltimore maybe?
                That's easy enough. Just need the pigtail from a Mass Air Car. And a mass air computer. Are you having problems with speed density and your engine?

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                  do we have an agenda scheduled yet. i really would like one.
                  Friday: Numidia
                  Saturday: Food/Cruise
                  Sunday: EZ Pull

That's all you get.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Monday is normally the Harry's Junkyard Run. We have a Tuesday now? We added a day to Scottfest? I'm ok with this lol

Comment

i'll be there although the box will not be there this year the geo will be there and all it's awesomeness lol. reason being is work is 45 min away from scotts and no since of me spending more money on gas to bring the box to scotts and home then spending money on the geo to get back to scott's

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Ive been wanting to go, never had the means though. We shall see about this year, I should be getting a newer car soon, might not be a panther however. But I will keep it in mind...a good time amongst panther enthusiasts, cant beat that
                        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                          i'll be there although the box will not be there this year the geo will be there and all it's awesomeness lol. reason being is work is 45 min away from scotts and no since of me spending more money on gas to bring the box to scotts and home then spending money on the geo to get back to scott's
                          I find this excuse invalid.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

what this isnt gas mileage dot net?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I secured Th/FR and the weekend off. I will have to leave to head home by late Sunday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X