Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trunk is loaded... and I mean loaded. the back seat is next. One computer for give away will not make it... not enough room (and it's gots no softwares anyhow and needs more tinkering as it's got a few issues hardware wise... so I'll hang on to that one yet). I do however have a lot of crap in the freebie box for the taking. I think as a general rule... Scott (Lincolnmania) will get first dibs on the stuff.

moving out tomorrow... will be there (hopefully in a timely manner) evening-ish Wednesday.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Pretty sure i'll be there friday night..till sunday. But i can't guarantee it yet, if something pops up. John 86VICKYLX has given me money for soft pretzels to bring up for everyone, so i hope i can make the delivery!
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

well I'll see some of you mangs tommorow or wendsday I got to go to portland maine with a truck for work so i'll be heading down wendsday to stay the night. then see if theres
        anything in reading truck body going south. If not I will head home pack the box and the camper up then head back up to skippyville thursday night

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Trunk's full... and we don't even have the suit cases in the car yet...

Attached Files

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I picked up 2 sets of gaskets for 2 j-mods. And thursday cannot come soon enough. I'll be seeing you mangs friday, though.

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Of course, I am going to be taking LOTS of hooligan video. I expect the same from you lot.
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Because I have been so GD busy tghis week...

I decided I would take Friday off. That will give me a chance to get my truck packed a little bit, and get it washed/ cleaned up (its too dirty for my liking). I will probably clean it up a little between Thursday night and Friday morning, toss some parts and stuff in it, and head out. That means I will arrive between noon and 2 on Friday. I am planning on leaving Sunday, maybe in the morning, because we are pulling our tractor on Sunday afternoon, up here. Haven't decided if I will try and make that or not.
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Ok finally got a concrete plan I will be leaving work at 2:30 tomoro and heading straight up probably get there around 9 or 10 pm and I will be heading out sometime Sunday afternoon.
                  2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

THE F'N VALVE SPRING TOOL F'N BROKE!!!

So now my vic his not running and we're hoping the overnight shipping on the new tool (ordered the OTC) gets here in the AM so that Scott won't have to miss out on the races tonight. Doesn't look promising.

<insert superior expletives for 5 minutes>

Comment

Working...
                    X