X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slymer View Post
    hmm.. this makes me wanna bring the 93 now

depending on what goes down in the next 2 months... and how bad gas prices get... I may bring the 93. It does get almost 10mpg better than the 88.
    What does the '93 average?

Comment

26-28 highway... the 88 seems to get about 19.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

What is the quickest car and the car with the most cubes (can be 2 different cars) planning to come so far?

Comment

I think my wagon is the fastest. Which is pathetic. If big Nate brought the marauder out, that runs 11s
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

If things go as planned, I will be bringing a Panther which runs 12's or quicker by then.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
              You are welcome to ride out with me, Evan.

I only live maybe 100 miles south of you. Drive to my place (your car will be safe there for the weekend), and I will drive out. That way there you can at least save the gas money. If I am going there anyway, you are more than welcome to hitch a free ride.

It is worth the drive.
              Thanks for the invite mang! Thats really cool of ya. I will see what position Im in and what I am driving then, but I might take you up on it...Ill keep it in mind for sure
              -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
              -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

i am looking forward to showing you mangs my trunk muncher on a box GM in action using parts from a town car only.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer View Post
                  What is the quickest car and the car with the most cubes (can be 2 different cars) planning to come so far?
                  Do you mean Ford or any car?

In means of Ford (that I am aware of)
                  If anyone's bringing a 351w or larger in their car, them. If anyone has a 302 bored .030" over/ or a stroker in their car, them.
                  .020" is me haha. (Nate of the North if he brings the White box). I wanna hit the track and see what my car can do (after rear swap).

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    (Nate of the North if he brings the White box).
                    Its pretty safe to say I won't have my car this year.

Its not like 2 in^3 makes a damn bit of difference...

My shit will run in the 13s this year, come hell or high water. But thats slow.

I was planning on having an 11 second ride by next summer, but plans have changed. I was having a hard time deciding whether I was going to pursue a 385 series swap (I was thinking of build a 532 inch stroker), a big inch windsor (427), or a more high tech late model engine swap.

Instead I am going to quit wasting my time and money, and go back to school and get my masters. That will take my time away, and keep me from building much.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Marauder it is. But, if I can coax my buddy to go, I could bring them both. And then we can have the Aero Showdown. And then I can flog the Marauder for the piss of it.

-ryan s.
                      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                      Originally posted by pantera77
                      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I hope to make it down friday-sunday this year. If I do, it will be in this....

sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
                        Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
                        Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
                        1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

If the car remains that low you will not like the drive into the property. Sweet looking car!
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                            If the car remains that low you will not like the drive into the property. Sweet looking car!
                            Thats why its on air bags!
                            sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
                            Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
                            Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
                            1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

I figured that by looking at the camber.
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Looks like some new folks are planning on making it out for this year...

I still have most of my vacation time for the year, so I may take an extra day or so. We shall see.

An extra junkyard day may be useful... especially since I have a project again. I have a little bit of a list going; in the past I have done nothing more than throw rocks and walk around in EZ Pull.
                                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                                X