A quick note about User Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
    you can't knock rep down to the same person for a while. Once you've given feedback on one, you can't do anymore for a while.
    true... though it was a joke.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
      matt scince your going on about rep and all, consider this .one stealing ciggarettes are a nono, and if it were up to me you would have been banned for a while just for that stunt alone.
      Dang Zoomie, if you needed the cigarettes that bad that you need to hold it over Matt's head, then you seriously need to quit. Not that I advocate stealing, but jeesh, they're cigarettes not gold.

I'd be upset too, sure, but outside actions such as that should be handled in private, and not used to dictate ones interaction on this site; be it in relation to rep or being banned.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
      X