I have narrow down the colors I want on my 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have narrow down the colors I want on my 89

But I need help to choosing it now I am going to put on a ivory top for the car also this cars has a burgundy inside but the colors I have listed is my last resort The reason way is I want Rave Black but I can not find it for sale if you can find it pleases post it

The first is Jet Black
    Here is the Paint

Here is the paint on a car

The Sec is something I seen cadillac do it is Black Diamond it has sliver specs in it
    Here is the Paint

Here is the Paint on a car

The Third Black Cherry
    Here is the Paint

Here it is on a car
    Jet Black
    0%
    Diamond black
    0%
    Black Cherry
    0%

I love black cherry.
    1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
    2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
    sigpic

Comment

D. Black cherry metallic.

Just to make your choices easier. =-)

Alex.

Comment

Another vote for Black Cherry.
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Black cherry is real nice
          2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
          2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
          1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

I just trying to get the back cheery in my head for this look I drew this up on Jegs when I first got her

Comment

black cherry... cause it's ... cherry

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

do the black cherry ,but with a pearl accent
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Well this is not black cheery but I think it looks good red here is another concept I am trying to see how the cherry looks what do you guys think

Comment

Loose the 5.0 badge.
                    1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
                    2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
                    sigpic

Comment

The red one is identical to my '90 sedan, except I don't have a vinyl top. Polished slot mags and 'burn your retinas' red.

I drove my '90 to work the other day. A bunch of people were asking me all about it, etc. I hate that. In my opinion, red is way too loud; should have never painted that car that color. I don't know how I drove something so obnoxious for 3-4 years.

The black cherry is very nice. My '04 Ram is Deep Molten Red Pearlcoat, which looks almost purple, but is similar to a black cherry. I love the color, especially at dusk.

Thats a great looking '70 Chevelle wearing your black cherry paint example, as well.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by NCGrandMarquis View Post
                        Well this is not black cheery but I think it looks good red here is another concept I am trying to see how the cherry looks what do you guys think
                        Reminds me of a red box CV I saw in the junkyard last year. Had the 5.0 badges and Mustang pony emblems on the front fenders.
                        '79 Continental Town Car
                        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

This is my suggestion:

With that red paint color, get polished aluminum Torque Thrusts/Coys C-5 (Coys are cheaper, and look better IMO), 17x8, with 235/55-17 tires. That's also with the 1 inch drop springs. Plus that way you can do the Big Brake swap.
                          Attached Files
                          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                            This is my suggestion:

With that red paint color, get polished aluminum Torque Thrusts/Coys C-5 (Coys are cheaper, and look better IMO), 17x8, with 235/55-17 tires. That's also with the 1 inch drop springs. Plus that way you can do the Big Brake swap.
                            well The brakes are good but that dose sound good but I really do not know how to switch springs and I was looking around in found cragar
                            Last edited by NCGrandMarquis; 06-11-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X