What Custom work have you done to your box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Custom work have you done to your box

Since we all are car guys, I figure we probably all have custom work done to our box. By us or some one else I mean stereo interior exterior the whole nine yards post pics and details. I will post mine when I get outside

there's way too much to post... and I haven't done a heck of a lot either...
    check the readers rides forum out for lots of mods and pics.
    http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...Sly-s-Panthers is mine. don't have pics of the sound systems though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I've done a little bit of exterior work, wheels, grille, turn signals. Interior I haven't done much, I have decent rear speakers, a crappy headunit, and two blown front speakers. God I want this to be resto-modded.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

does it count if all of the parts are stock, but not neccesarily for my car? Theres a readers rides thread and a restoration thread on here somewhere if you really wanna know. At this point I've owned it too long and changed too many things to have a concise list. Basically it looks stock, but its had a hell of a lot of things changed.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm in the process of an ABS swap. I added one touch up and down on my drivers window. I added the lights for low fuel and oil on the 140 speedometer cluster. I added but did not hook up the c pillar lights from a TownCar, not doing the actual wiring until I remove the headliner for roof work. I have an autodim mirror with compass installed and working.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            does it count if all of the parts are stock, but not neccesarily for my car? Theres a readers rides thread and a restoration thread on here somewhere if you really wanna know. At this point I've owned it too long and changed too many things to have a concise list. Basically it looks stock, but its had a hell of a lot of things changed.
            Hey Gadget it might be stock but it stock with different stock parts so I say yes it dose count

Comment

Too much to list. Basically click words "the brown blob" in my sig for the jist of it.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

My car is all stock.
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

i am the box master

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by p72ford View Post
                    my car is all stock.
                    x2
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                      i am the box master
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Hey Scotty!

As the great Muhammad Ali once said, "It ain't braggin' if it's true"!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

k code, bbk shorties, red LED lights for dash, plastic dyed black, us modular rims, added sound deadening material in the trunk and floor,misculaneous wiring and vac line re routing, painted flast black with rustoleum professional enamel.
                          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

lots of stuff. exhaust, wheels, suspension, dashboard, not much motor work yet.
                            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Dear Panthers,
                              I only did what needed done.

Donald McCaig

Comment

Working...
                              X