X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Head Flows

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/Detailed/630.shtml

How does one identify stock cylinder heads? I don't see any numbers stamped on the Ford heads. Though, I could probably scrape off the rust and take a good look. Engine is a '96 351W. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that I got E7 heads, as I can't see Ford putting anything more than that on a F-250.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
      How does one identify stock cylinder heads? I don't see any numbers stamped on the Ford heads. Though, I could probably scrape off the rust and take a good look. Engine is a '96 351W. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that I got E7 heads, as I can't see Ford putting anything more than that on a F-250.
      Ford used E7TE heads on mid 90s 351Ws. You will find the numbers cast on the bottom side of the intake ports. With the intake off and a mirror you can see them without removing the heads.

Comment

Cool. Thanks Now, what to do with them when I yank them off of that engine?

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
          Cool. Thanks Now, what to do with them when I yank them off of that engine?

Packman
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Working...
          X