List The Stuff You Guys Are Going To Be Selling At Scottfest 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List The Stuff You Guys Are Going To Be Selling At Scottfest 2011

at scottfest i will be bringing some car parts to sell. make a list of stuff you will be bringing to scottfest for sale.

so far i will be bringing the following And all these are OBO.

1988 Grand Marquis Electronic Radio with partial harness and extra knobs Works fine but in the future could use a rebuild. Asking $20 OBO

2 Tripminders with partial harnesses Both Work Great, Button contacts need to be cleaned. Asking $50 OBO

1 Digital Clock Works great. asking $10 OBO

3 Lincoln Emblems for lincoln town car great Shape. asking $2.50 for one $7.00 for all three OBO.

1 Mercury Emblem For 1988-1991 grand marquis Trunk deck lid good shape. Asking $5 OBO.

1 LX Badge good shape. asking $2.50 OBO.

1 Ford Oval Emblem good shape. asking $2.50 OBO

1 1980's IBM Thinkpad Laptop doesnt hold charge needs work. Free
    thats all for now.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

As of right now, I have a set of Ford Racing Tall valve covers. Don't know how much I want to sell them for.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
      As of right now, I have a set of Ford Racing Tall valve covers. Don't know how much I want to sell them for.

trade you them for the complete jbl stuff i have for you.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

if someone wants them... I'll bring the wire wheels from the Mark. $50 for all 4. 2 are good... 2 are bent... bent ones are marked... centers can be swapped to make 2 very nice wheels. If nobody PMs me wanting them, I'll leave them at home since they would take up a crap ton of space in the car.

I also have an aero/whale airbox w/6-wire MAF. Not sure about the specifics of it... if anyone is interested, I'll get the specs on it and I'll probably say $30 for that.

I'm also still holding the HO upper stuffs for 87_crown_vic... if he doesn't want them and I don't get a wild hair and put that on my 88... I'll sell that too. I'll just bring that since it'll all fit in one decent box. This includes the injectors, computer, TB, and bored out spacer. Price pending availability.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
          at scottfest i will be bringing some car parts to sell. make a list of stuff you will be bringing to scottfest for sale.

so far i will be bringing the following And all these are OBO.

1988 Grand Marquis Electronic Radio with partial harness and extra knobs Works fine but in the future could use a rebuild. Asking $20 OBO

2 Tripminders with partial harnesses Both Work Great, Button contacts need to be cleaned. Asking $50 OBO

1 Digital Clock Works great. asking $10 OBO

3 Lincoln Emblems for lincoln town car great Shape. asking $2.50 for one $7.00 for all three OBO.

1 Mercury Emblem For 1988-1991 grand marquis Trunk deck lid good shape. Asking $5 OBO.

1 LX Badge good shape. asking $2.50 OBO.

1 Ford Oval Emblem good shape. asking $2.50 OBO

1 1980's IBM Thinkpad Laptop doesnt hold charge needs work. Free
          thats all for now.
          Need that LX Badge.. Been looking for like 2 years :o

Comment

my llist will include but not limited to:
            gt40 explorer intakes(s)
            headers
            HO cam(s)
            poss e7 heads
            poss some gt40p heads
            poss some clean 289 heads
            poss some 1.7 and 1.62 RR
            poss Ho upper an lower
            at least threee bolt on EGR spacers(aftermarket)
            front, and maybe back swaybars
            aftermarket valvecovers
            poss some high performance ford parts

feel free to make offers, may even trade
            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
              trade you them for the complete jbl stuff i have for you.
              i'm pretty sure you already owe me that... and a rear bumper...

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                my llist will include but not limited to:
                gt40 explorer intakes(s)
                headers
                HO cam(s)
                poss e7 heads
                poss some gt40p heads
                poss some clean 289 heads
                poss some 1.7 and 1.62 RR
                poss Ho upper an lower
                at least threee bolt on EGR spacers(aftermarket)
                front, and maybe back swaybars
                aftermarket valvecovers
                poss some high performance ford parts

feel free to make offers, may even trade
                Are those roller rockers pedestal or stud type? also, will they fit under stock valve covers?

Comment

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
                  Need that LX Badge.. Been looking for like 2 years :o
                  If you're coming. i could have that speedometer for you. same price as before. that reminds me. i have a 140 cluster from an 88 or 89 with shift collar in tact. This will also fit in 79-87 models.

Comment

Are those roller rockers pedestal or stud type? also, will they fit under stock valve covers?
                    stud mount i belive and yes .
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Oh, could you check? I'd like pedestal mount.

Comment

If you're coming. i could have that speedometer for you. same price as before. that reminds me. i have a 140 cluster from an 88 or 89 with shift collar in tact. This will also fit in 79-87 models.
                        I wish.. I dont have the gas money to go there and back Haha.. Considering I lost my dam job

Comment

I'll prob have some 79 clears for sale, a torino console/shifter as well.
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Things I can bring:

-Chrome oil pan with oil level sender, could be cleaned to look new
                            -Timing cover, without mechanical fuel pump boss
                            -'Power By Ford' valvecovers. Stamped, some dents in them
                            -Vacuum soup can (the small one)
                            -SuperCoupe torque converter for the AOD
                            -'86 AOD valvebody with Transgo shift kit
                            -Stock transmission pan
                            -Complete stock hard transmission lines
                            -EFI lower intake
                            -Entire A/C system (not including lines); from an '87
                            -Extended O2 sensors
                            -Dip stick tube and dipstick. Was NOS
                            -Equus Tach. Small 2.625"
                            -Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Volt gauges. Stewart Warner.
                            -Pioneer subs and amps
                            -ECM for SD HO swap
                            -Tripminder
                            -Hella upgraded headlamps
                            -Fuel pump

Things I would like to obtain:

-Clean/ mint set of trunk rugs that will fit my '87 Coupe
                            -Dash piece for the passenger's side of the dash (same car). The long wood grain trim piece with the vents in it
                            -Clean access panel that goes under the steering column, blue
                            -Anything NOS I could use. Grille, headlight doors, lenses, interior bits, etc. Clear lenses?
                            -Passenger's rear taillight housing/ fender extension
                            -Blue steering wheel without cruise buttons, preferably without the leather wrap
                            -Spare 140 speedometer
                            -Driver's side fender. Must be mint, new, NOS, etc

If people want me to bring stuff, you better let me know. I'll probably just end up bringing my pick-up truck again, so I could bring ALOT of stuff.
                            Last edited by P72Ford; 06-24-2011, 10:04 AM.
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

everything is for sale at the right price

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X