No announcement yet.

List The Stuff You Guys Are Going To Be Selling At Scottfest 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray for the booster. Would anyone like to to do some head and intake trading. I have a set of big valve ported 289 heads with screw in studs. The have 1.94-1.60 valves and 1.7 roller rockers. I also have a edelbrock performer rpm intake to go with the heads. I would like to trade this setup for a set of gt40/gt40p heads and a explorer intake. I also
    have a holley carb to go with that setup, it's a 750 dual line double pumper with mechanical secondaries and manual choke. I would like to trade the holley for a 70mm throttle body.

Will also sell everything outright if anyone is interested

assembled heads with roller rockers $300 obo
    edelbrock performer rpm intake $100 obo
    holley 750 $150 obo
    everything together $500 obo
    I would much rather trade for the gt40 stuff but will sell.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
    Big plans

Comment

Oh yea also have a plate nitrous system for a carb. It's a sniper kit, it has everything except the bottle bracket other than that it is a complete kit. It has jets for 100,125,150 horsepower. I have only ran 2 bottles through this kit. Payed $350 for it will sell for $200 obo.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer View Post
        What year? Stick or Auto?
        Ed,

I am shocked that I missed this. You got PM.

Tom
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
          Would anyone like to to do some head and intake trading. I have a set of big valve ported 289 heads with screw in studs. The have 1.94-1.60 valves and 1.7 roller rockers. I also have a edelbrock performer rpm intake to go with the heads. I would like to trade this setup for a set of gt40/gt40p heads and a explorer intake. I also
          have a holley carb to go with that setup, it's a 750 dual line double pumper with mechanical secondaries and manual choke. I would like to trade the holley for a 70mm throttle body.

Will also sell everything outright if anyone is interested
          Contingent on me going, obviously, I will bring an Explorer intake and heads for a potential trade... I would have to see the heads before I would commit to anything.

Comment

I have like 4 sets of p71 towers p72 dog dishes

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Oooohhh bring the dog dishes!!!
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Just went and looked at the heads I forgot they had been damaged and repaired. The previous owner had run pushrods that where to short with roller rockers which caused the roller tip to rest on the side of the valve stem putting tremendous pressure on the rocker studs which caused the area where the studs screw into to crack. Anyway all the valves and studs where replaced and the cracks where repaired by a professional welded then take to a machine shop where the stud mounting surface was machined flat.

Just a heads up for anyone interested I like to be upfront about everything I sell.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                Big plans

Comment

Tom, that should be enough fluid. As for the drain plug, we'll have to check. Not sure which ones had it.

-ryan s.
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

still collecting goodies , this might be best sf yet
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

I have 8 or 10 (can't remember, will confirm later) #194 4-bulb red LEDs. We'll wheel and deal at Scotts.

-ryan s.
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                        I have 8 or 10 (can't remember, will confirm later) #194 4-bulb red LEDs. We'll wheel and deal at Scotts.

-ryan s.

will those fit the socket on our door lights and opera lights and the dome light if so i would like to buy them from you.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

If they are the 4-led ones I'm thinking of, they are very directional and don't work well in most interior lights.
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                            If they are the 4-led ones I'm thinking of, they are very directional and don't work well in most interior lights.

bring your leds pete i want to buy some from you. i want red leds for my car so bring a bunch.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

They are quite directional. I bought a bunch to do the Marauder, then decided red wasn't it. I'll still bring them. But they are, "Straight shooters".
                              They are prime for instrument clusters.

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                                will those fit the socket on our door lights and opera lights and the dome light if so i would like to buy them from you.
                                yes

Comment

Working...
                                X