1979 CV clear lenses - 3 sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1979 CV clear lenses - 3 sets

I've got 3 sets of clear 1979 crown vic turn signal lenses i'd like to sell. $200 shipped to US for all 3 sets, probably a little more for shipping to Canada. These would be good for someone to get some good frames for and sell each set for a profit. I just don't have the time.

SET A:
    Actual lenses in 98% perfect condition. Couple chips under 1mm, and very small hairline cracks if you're looking in the right light from less than a foot away. Light buckets could use new silver paint. Corner lenses are in great shape, no cracks. The right side corner lens is still in the bucket with the orange corner reflector. Left corner is just the lens. The bucket part broke. Will need re-glued to an existing bucket/reflector. Looks like the RH side long lens is newer than the other side, the bucket plastic is a different color on the back.

SET A Pics:HERE

SET B:
    There's a pair of cracks in each main lens which should be visible in the pics. They are evenly covered with very small chips, too small to feel, but visible up close. Overall in decent condition for 31 year old clear plastic lenses, I'd have no problem putting them on one of my cars. Small corner lenses have no buckets, but the lenses are in beautiful shape, no cracks.

SET B PICS:HERE

SET C:
    I'd call these in average condition for the year from what i've seen. They have a series of hairline stress cracks of some sort coming from the top center of each lens and going towards the sides. Best described by seeing the pictures. Corner lenses are in great shape though, and they seem to be the harder ones to find. No corner buckets. These look in much better shape when there isnt light coming through the back of the cases, which would be the case when actually installed in a car.

SET C PICS: HERE

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

$175 for all 3

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)

Comment

bumpity bump

$150 shipped

Comment

no! I can't buy these. sorry if you saw that already. lol...
        Last edited by 85crownHPP; 07-17-2011, 05:18 PM.
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Of course you did.

Comment

lol.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Someone needs to make a mold and reproduce those things.

Comment

ugh - If anyone else wants to bite, go for it. If not Ill get em before Marks deadline!!!!!!
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

You just CAN'T stay away!
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Go for it Pete!

Comment

Bumpity bump from the past. Still just had these boxed up on a shelf for years, time to make some room.

Getting more and more rare, any interest out there?

$150 shipped to US for all 3 sets

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                        X