Looking for a tripminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a tripminder

I have an 88 Crown Vic that came with a tripminder from the factory. It stopped working and I'd like to replace it. Anyone know where I can find one? I'm getting frustrated and don't want to replace it with a boring factory clock....

Thanks for any help

pm sent.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by fabrini58 View Post
      I have an 88 Crown Vic that came with a tripminder from the factory. It stopped working and I'd like to replace it. Anyone know where I can find one? I'm getting frustrated and don't want to replace it with a boring factory clock....

Thanks for any help
      What do you mean it stopped working? How did it stop working?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
        What do you mean it stopped working? How did it stop working?
        None of the buttons do anything, the time and date is on the display and is wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X